Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 47

These are just pictures - I tried to do it -:)

The second picture is obtained by adding a +1 offset to the initial initialisation

Show the rate of error modulus reduction (difference of output and d+1 counts) as a function of epoch.

I have it like this:

You can see that the grid is learning and the error tends to zero.

Later in the evening, okay? Lots to do around the house today.

She's learning, but for some reason not as smoothly as yours. Besides, my girlfriend really likes the heat...

To keep her warm, I'm teaching her this:

I also just finally figured out what you're asking me to do.) I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Here:

I can see that your grid doesn't work the same way as mine, but the reasons are unknown to me.

So - yours seems to be working better!

Shall we move on to the double layer?

This thread should be added to my favourites so that I can learn NS later if I want to. Bravo, Neutron and paralocus!

Mathemat >> :

This thread should be added to my favourites so that I can learn NS later if I want to. Bravo, Neutron and paralocus!

Yeah, or put it in the favourites, but under a different heading.

She is learning, but somehow not as smoothly as yours. Besides, my girlfriend really likes the heat...

To keep her warm I teach her like this:

I'm starting to get a kick out of these guys..............

(just in case - kind of a joke :o))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, the title of the topic has long been inconsistent with the content...

Neutron >> :

So - yours seems to be working better!

Shall we move to a two-layer?

>> Come on. I'll get some rest and I'll have the code up by Monday. That's what surprises me:

For example, I take my single-layer with 24 inputs and run it on the GBPUSD clockwise. If you give 200 epochs, the results are disappointing, but if you give only 24 epochs at 18-20... then I doubt that any two-layer will be able to compete with it - profit 24!

And the "squeeze" for mine is either harmful, or (more often) useless, as it jumps over local lows with all the same warming.

Mathemat, grasn, thank you guys for your kind words! And Neutron for the science! When it comes to sexual orientation in trading - I'm a convinced (now) nymphomaniac :-)

Take it for what it's worth...

Reason: