Price movements can be predicted ! - page 40

Sart >> :

In my opinion, the euro correction continues...

Any changes in the forecasts for the end of the week, or better yet, what can we expect from the week ahead - Christmas week ?

P.S. I myself am thinking of starting to rest from Saturday until the second week of the New Year.

Yeah, :))) I don't usually make predictions like how to trade... Because it's a very complicated prediction, not just higher-lower...

But I gotta be honest here myself not really trusting this prediction :)) I just usually look at the fact, because there's no reason to know in advance...

I'll make some kind of prediction

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yeah, :))) I don't usually make predictions like how to trade... Because it's a very complicated prediction, not just higher-lower...

But I gotta be honest here myself not really trusting this prediction :)) I just usually look at the fact, because there's no reason to know in advance...

I'll make a prediction.

By the way, it's already down... :))

I'd like to point out that you shouldn't make predictions based on TMA... you can't make predictions whenever you want..., you can only do it at a certain moment of price position in relation to the TMA and so on... the very figure that the price drew... But you have to know it all...

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yes! I'd like to point out that you can't just make predictions based on TMA... you can't make predictions when you get...

I, for example, have not made any predictions for a long time (I work purely on fact), although it's interesting to see how and who does what in that sense.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Any changes in the forecasts for the end of the week, or better still, what can we expect from the week ahead - Christmas week ?

P.S. I myself am thinking to start resting from Saturday until the second week of the New Year.

At the moment, Alpari TP time 21.00, I can only say the following:

1. No reversal of the old trend.

2. JPY wants down strongly, target 85.00 remains valid. The price is now at 89.50

Sart >> :

At the moment, Alpari TP time is 21.00, I can only say the following:

1. The reversal of the old trend has not happened.

2. The Japanese are strongly willing to go down, the target of 85.00 remains relevant. The price is now at 89.50

Now this is an interesting point, because if you are right, then we can say that there is a unique moment to enter a position according to your prediction.

With such iron nerves and inflexible confidence you can easily become successful, provided, of course, that the predictions are correct.

Unfortunately your old attempt to work through the waves proved unsuccessful, so I can't be in solidarity with you so far.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Now this is an interesting point, because if you are right, then we can say that there is a unique moment to enter the position according to prediction you made.

With such iron nerves and inflexible confidence you can easily become successful, provided, of course, that the predictions are correct.

Unfortunately your old attempt to work in waves turned out to be unsuccessful so I cannot be in agreement with you so far.

If you played all forecasts I have presented in this thread (5 in total) with a 200 p stop loss then your profit may be up to 1000 p.

You can simulate these games yourself in the tester.

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yeah, :))) I usually...

Well ... :)) >> I think it's cool. :)) Level is 1.4038 ... Anyone else doubt that the TMA is cool...? :))

Well, there's a breakdown going on right now... Let's see what happens next.

It's still looking up... But I think it won't be long now...

By the way, at the time of the breakdown this level has gone a little bit Naturally :))) and makes 1.4003 +/- 10 points, well, it's too bad...

Sart >> :

At the moment, Alpari TP time is 21.00, I can only say the following:

1. The reversal of the old trend has not occurred.

2. The Japanese want down strongly, the target of 85.00 remains relevant. The price is now at 89.50

Sergey, well you would at least write something to raise the rating of the branch. At least just a statement of the uncertain state of currencies according to wave theory...

Lord_Shadows >> :

Sergey, well, you would at least write something to raise the rating of the branch. At least just stating the undefined state of currencies according to wave theory...

I can only repeat the previous post:

As of now, the time of the Alpari TP is 21.00, I can only say the following:

1. The reversal of the old trend has not occurred.

2. The Japanese want down strongly, the target of 85.00 remains relevant. The price is now at 90.00.

Perhaps it is in such uncertain conditions that traders suffer losses. The movement of none of the six instruments I follow

can't be predicted. It seems to me, they don't decide themselves where they want to go.

Actually, 80-90% of the time the market is in a state of uncertainty, and the observed movements, sometimes quite significant,

Nothing more than fluctuations, which I, for example, don't risk playing on.

One could play with the pound, which is constantly looking down, however, it is very fickle in its mood.

Reason: