Free Trading Signals - page 6

Hello Friends

The Euro is moving pretty fast. As you know i already closed out my remaining positions at 1.3650. But for those of you still in the trade please adjust your maximum risk to 1.3850now. Once we clear 1.4250, adjust your risk again to 1.4050 on to our max. target at 1.4600.

Current price: 1.4088

Adjusted max. risk: 1.3850

nice to have you back SirMcPip

Hello my friends

The Euro reached our max. target at 1.4600 today for a total gain of over 2000 pips per lot. It has been a great trading year and i take great pleasure in the fact that according to some mails i got some of you have been collecting quiet a few pips as well. Remember friends, we are trading the real markets, the real fundamentals off the daily charts and not the roulette wheel off the 5 minute charts. Some of you are scared of the 200 pip stoplosses. My friends, it is not the 200 pip SL that is scary, it is the excessive leverage that you use. I can assure you, if you start off trading just one mini lot and doing 1 succesful position trade every 3 months, your account will create an avalanche within a relatively short period of time. Those position trade opportunities present themselves several times each year, i had a total of 12 of those trades this year, in non-correlated markets, averaging well over 1000 pips each. Most newbies are lured by indicators, expert advisors and the seemingly tight stoplosses trading the lower time frames. This is an illusion, my friends. As i said, you can create an avalanche in your account but your real tool is the real trend of the daily and weekly charts.

Next year will likely be the beginning of major economical and political instability worldwide. But it is exactly such adverse situations where many new opportunities will be created. For us traders this will mean many great trading opportunities in 2009.

I have been asked several times whether i could send out the trades with precise stops and limits either per email or sms and whether i could teach. That really would depend on if there is sufficient interest. I cannot do regular teaching as i am busy with trading during the week. The trades posted on my blog are only a part of my trading. But maybe we can do a compromise. As i said, this all would depend on the interest out there. I have posted some details about the signals and the teaching possibilities on my blog. So if some of you think that this might be of help to you, we might be able to work something out.

So to all of you that celebrate the season, I wish you a very merry christmas. And to all of you a prosperous and most importantly healthy new year 2009. I am looking forward to trading with you again in January.

Yours truly

SirMcpip

The home of the pips

Hi everybody!

Although I’m an accountant and I know some ways to make money, I’m just a beginner in Forex. I’m so interested in some articles and good information to be able to trade on li

Market: Eur/Usd

Current Price: 1,2920

Direction: Long

Order Type: Limit

Price: 1,2890

Stop Loss: 1,2690

Profit Target: 1,3690

Instructions: The given SL is the maximum loss recommended and the given TP the maximum profit recommended. Please manage this trade as well as all future trades according to your own parameters.

Jhon:
Hi everybody!Although I’m an accountant and I know some ways to make money, I’m just a beginner in Forex. I’m so interested in some articles and good information to be able to trade on li

Hey Jhon what about start the course in babypips, open a demo account and get good communication with your broker, they will provide you the information you need to get experience and knowledge.

Friends, the real fundamentals of what is driving the Euro are starting to make it into the mainstream media. These are the fundamentals why the European elite is trying to get the Lisbon Treaty, a propaganda term for the European constitution, ratified as soon as possible. But the tide is turning against them, that is why they they frantically try to avoid the electorate wherever they can. Those kind of news will increase during the course of the next couple of years as the Euro makes its way towards parity with the USD before it will once again be replaced by national currencies. The wave of events kicked off in Greece from where momentum will now shift to Spain, Italy and then to the rest of Europe.

/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/24/business/worldbusiness/24euro.html?_r=1

Ok friends, final update for our Eur/Usd trade.

Eliminate all risk by moving your stops to entry at 1,2890 now.

Current price: 1,3120

Market: Usd/Jpy

Current Price: 89,10

Direction: Short

Order Type: Limit

Price: 89,50

Stop Loss: 91,00

Profit Target: 82,00

Instructions: The given SL is the maximum loss recommended and the given TP the maximum profit recommended. Please manage this trade as well as all future trades according to your own parameters.

Friends, i never liked the USD/JPY too much and this probably won´t change. While yesterday i saw an opportunity for price to immediately continue in the direction of the major trend, momentum has been drying up giving us some chop suey instead. Thus i prefer to exit as too many contradictory fundamentals are at play in this market currently and i truly lack the confidence in this trade.

So please buy USD/JPY trade at current market for a breakeven exit.

Current price: 89.50