Price movements can be predicted ! - page 8

Mathemat >>:
Не нравится мне твоя (2), Sart, мелковата она что-то совсем. Коррекция (1)-й, по логике, должна бы значительно глубже идти. Да и цель франка (цель (5)-й) что-то совсем уж где-то в космосе...

Mathematician, note how fast the franc went.

Around 1.2200-1.2300 wave 1 which started to form wave (3) will reach the length of wave 1 forming wave (1) (about 1000 pips).

However, since wave 1(3) forms wave (3), it follows that the variant of lengthening of wave 1(3) is very probable.

With such a match - 1 in (3), the level in wave 1(3) of 1.2500 is not far off...

If one did not open, one has to watch and wait for the correction of wave 1(3) to start.

With a 38% pullback of wave 1(3) from the high reached, you can safely open upwards - an ideal opening option on a major wave 2(3).

It rarely happens - to open at the beginning of a large wave 3, which itself directly forms a wave also (3)...

Are you only watching one pair?

Figar0 >> :

No, so far everything seems to be "scientific", or according to my understanding of science... Chiff is determined to fall, only question is how fast it will fall. Let's see what happens at the weekend...

The first results of the USDCHF's high aspirations are starting to show:

The NZDUSD is set to head down in earnest, aiming to reach its first target, the level of 0.5000. The price is now at 0.5423.

Sart >> :

The first results of the high aspirations of the USDCHF have started to show:

I am working on EURUSD. I expected a further decline, but it's in no hurry to come true (a hundred profits is not an option). Probably, this level of correlation of currencies is economically justified and everything is moving towards its achievement in the near future.

I would venture to guess that we will see this level of correlation between the EUR and the FRANK and the USD.

Although, this is just a guess.

The reality is always more unpredictable.

lis >> :
Do you watch only one pair?

Nominally watching these instruments:

1. NZDUSD 3. USDCAD

2. EURUSD 4. USDCHF .

3. GBPUSD 5. USDJPY .

However, in practice I do not have enough time.

Today, for example, I missed the very moment when NZDUSD was ripe to go down...noticed only now...

Lord_Shadows >> :

I am working on EURUSD. I expected a further decline, but it's in no hurry to come true (a hundredfold profit is not an option). Probably, this level of correlation of currencies is economically justified and everything is moving towards its achievement in the near future.

I would venture to guess that we will see this level of correlation between the EUR and the FRANK and the USD.

Although, this is just a guess.

The reality is always more unpredictable.

What do you think about the NZDUSD?

I am not even talking about the franc. It will hit 1.2500 tomorrow.

The Euro is set to go down, but the targets are not low enough - around 1.2400, 1.2300, so not much interest.

The USDJPY is also set to go down. The first target was 92.00 and the price is now at 94.98

Sart писал(а) >>

What do you think of the NZDUSD forecast?

I am not talking about the franc. Tomorrow will reach 1.2500.

The Euro is set to go down, but the targets are not low enough - around 1.2400, 1.2300, so not much interest.

The USDJPY is also set down. The first target was 92.00, and it is now at 94.98.

Great, if that will be the case! Good forecast.

LeoV >> :

Super if that's the case! Good prediction.

If you have an open position down on the Japanese, keep in mind - a pullback to the level of 95.50, maybe a little bit higher...

Sart писал(а) >>

If you have an open position down on the Japanese, keep in mind - a pullback to the level of 95.50, maybe a little higher...

Nah, I'm still on the euro and pound.... )))

LeoV >> :

Nah, I'm on the euro and the pound for now.... )))

If interested, I can report on the pound situation:

Two major waves(the younger one directly forms the higher one) are headed firmly downwards.

The first target of this combination is 1.2300. The current price is 1.4780. A position trader may also open downwards...

However, the next lower waves (in the timeframe) cannot decide on the direction.

One thing is clear, one should not open upwards with big targets.

Reason: