New Members introduction - page 876

new to thread and wanted to say hi to everbody

Hi everyone, I am new here and nice to meet you guys here

Been a member here for a while and want to say hi. Enjoy the material for educational purposes

Hello

My name is John dalton and i am a young broker

Hi everyone ~ it is a Good Forum

Hi I've been a member for a while. Still trying to out how to trade forex.

Hi, I am trading since last 3 years and shaping as a good trader. I do trades only on EA which gives solid, stable, 10% profits.

[삭제]

Hi I'm new to this forum.

Looking to learn a lot of stuff and share what I can.

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the forum, and wish to learn as well as to share as much as possible!

Good morning everyone ~

have a nice day all ~