YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 18

Yuri, I am impressed by such requotes. Slippage doesn't seem to affect requotes, even if it's 100 pips (there were some very interesting discussions related to requotes on meta-quotes forum). Nevertheless it is a vivid illustration of the fact that even a pipsetter on the real is not very survivable. But perhaps the whole problem was the thinness (illiquidity) of the market. By the way, what was the date?

P.S. Here's a curious article on modeling requotes.

LeoV писал(а) >>

It seems to me that on top of all the risks that are present when trading with conventional (non-pips) EAs, there are two more significant risks when trading with pips

1. The risk associated with increased problems in opening deals - requotes, slippage, etc.

2. Risk associated with profit payout

So, we have got the picture!

---

Beautiful Pipsari EAs may excite our imagination on a demo!

but can not really live adequately in the real world!

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yuri, I am impressed by such requotes. Slippage doesn't seem to affect requotes, even if it's 100 pips (there were some very interesting discussions related to requotes on methaquot forum). Nevertheless it is a vivid illustration of the fact that even a pipsetter on the real is not very survivable. But perhaps the whole problem was the thinness (illiquidity) of the market. By the way, what was the date?

P.S. Here's a curious article on modeling requotes.

Alexei! i can assume the date was 10/11/2008

---

Right, the slip most likely has no effect - it's more likely to affect the wrong price

it may have been a freeze + stop level (it may have been moved just like that)

there are diling with floating stop levels + floating frost + requotes

such a deadly combination for any pipsing

Yeah, well, it might have survived a couple of years or even a year ago, when all this crisis stuff was just starting to show up and volatility and liquidity hadn't really changed enough for DCs to react to it. Well, now the crisis indicators are working - two wagons.

Mathemat писал(а) >> Well now the crisis indictors are working - the two dummies.

I would say "anti-crisis" indicators ))))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yeah, well, it might have survived a couple of years or even a year ago, when all this crisis stuff was just starting to show up and volatility and liquidity hadn't really changed enough for DCs to react to it. Well, now the crisis indicators are working - two barrels.

I used to put 2 tools in my EA 89 and 233 on m15 but alas - albeit in the beginning of 2008 when the trend was flat it went well.

it should also go well on a descent - but no recognition of the slippage! - a wide flat - a weave of 89 233

---

on a normal real account targets 1-10 pips are unlikely to be profitable

- in the current situation, especially rebates and so on

opening on accounts with large amounts is NOT automatic

if we are talking about cent or demo accounts - that is ( micro-reals cannot be taken otherwise )

although if 10 micro-reals hold $1000-3000 and 10 parallel terminals then it's not so bad :-)

the main thing is to withdraw in time

but it's a theory! :-)

---

YuraZ писал(а) >>

So that's the picture!

Here is even a foreigner writing about their famous brokerage companies (IB, Dukas) in the comments of Sagittarius https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/strelec - "hat lead me to a conclusion that if real market spreads range from 2 to 8pips and bucket shop brokers often offer their competitive 2pip spread on this pair, they wouldn't be able to hedge your transactions against theirs with the ECN and their so-called 'risk management' department would inform you about it faster than you think leaving alone getting money/profits back. Any thoughts on this? Coz i'm stuck at this point" - that they don't have time to insure such trades and their so-called risk management department would inform you about it faster than you think leave alone getting money/profits back ))))) So he asks, what do you think about it? )))

Hello NW_pip!

You have been opened an account with the following parameters:

Login: 86634
Password::
Investor Password : qvg5iul (password is for viewing account only, no trading rights)

Please keep this information in a safe place.

enter in the broker's address field

any of

217.112.36.171:443

193.125.192.190:443

80.93.53.86:443

EURGBP trying to debug pips

---

p.s.

the only reason I chose this address is because they give quotes at the weekend

there is a real chance to cover a bad entry at the weekend

and the indyuks are not so gepy by the way!

LeoV писал(а) >>

Here is even a foreigner writing about their famous brokerage houses (IB, Dukas) in the comments of Sagittarius https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/strelec - "hat lead me to a conclusion that if real market spreads range from 2 to 8pips and bucket shop brokers often offer their competitive 2pip spread on this pair, they wouldn't be able to hedge your transactions against theirs with the ECN and their so-called 'risk management' department would inform you about it faster than you think leaving alone getting money/profits back. Any thoughts on this? Coz i'm stuck at this point" - that they don't have time to insure such trades and their so-called risk management department would inform you about it faster than you think leave alone getting money/profits back ))))) So he asks, what do you think about it? )))

I think you can answer, but there is a championship and it goes there!

But if you raise the goals, it should basically work as an entry point.

That's what I'm trying to do.

YuraZ писал(а) >> but there is a championship and that's where it takes place!

That's for sure .....)))

Reason: