Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 23

Korey писал(а) >>

is one possible abstraction that is not productive.

i.e. it's not high enough

Hmmm... And which (which) is productive?

Xadviser >> :

Hmmm... and which (which) is productive?

Probably the ones that fit the moment. Things are always changing...

Mathemat >> :

This means that in the States the motivation is more substantial (not only positive, but also negative). I would never believe that people there are of higher quality than here...

Clearly the motivation is much more substantial. Moreover, it has been far more substantial over the centuries. Compare Western society with Russia and its centuries-long history of slavery and fratricide. Compare the dominant religions. What qualities in people were encouraged and what qualities were punished.

Everywhere there are deviations from the norm, everywhere there are heroes and scoundrels. But the norm is different. Hundreds of years of "selection and breeding" in both Western and Russian worlds have borne fruit.

It was wrong of me not to define the market.
The stock and futuresmarket in the image of animals is certainly suitable for analysis, especially if you define the fate of individual market participants,
i.e. for the analysis of securities the plan can be very handy,

but there are plans higher and even higher,

Actually I was referring to Forex, which is far from vegetation

P.S. Let me explain what the above plan means: e.g. this supply/demand diaphragm

i.e. on the higher levels the detail gets away from the everyday image and gets closer to the mathematical one.

Korey >> :

It was wrong of me not to define the market.
The market of securities and futures in the image of plant and animal life is of course suitable for analysis, especially if the fate of individual market participants is to be considered,
i.e. for the analysis of securities the plan can be very handy,

but there are plans higher and even higher,

Actually I was referring to Forex, which is far from vegetation

P.S. Let me explain what the above plan means: e.g. this supply/demand diaphragm

i.e. on the higher plan the detail is getting away from the everyday imagery and is getting closer to the mathematical one.

Generally speaking, this is correct.

But I try to visualise the subject first, embedded in a more complex system. And only then study the constituent parts of the object.

In this way, a series of pointless experiments examining the details of an object can be avoided in order to understand what the object is.

You've been making a ruckus without me while I've been asleep.

I was thinking... speaking of international bankers.

I was just now thinking about the tragic fate of E-gold.

i remember the excitement of spending some quid on a gold account )

if memory serves me correctly the accounts were physically secured with precious metals deposited either in the Canadian bank Scotiabank or on the Isle of Man or another island is not important

So the FBI jackals, under the guise of anti-money laundering, strangled the system, strangled it, strangled it, strangled it... and strangled it

and there's the famous PayPal system

Accounts as you know are linked directly to bank accounts and bank cards and there is certainly no sign of gold ...

but the system has successfully evolved and its billing dominates the world

one consolation is that WebMoney has a gold wallet, providing seemingly in an offshore bank in the Emirates

Mathemat писал(а) >>

So, in the States the motivation is more substantial (not only positive but also negative). I would never believe that people there are of higher quality than in our country...

As one gentleman who came from there on a visit (he made a fortune there) said, "The USA is a constitutional concentration camp".

Zhunko >> :

I think the market is like the plant and animal world. it's the crown of the king of the world.

there's still a little more to mineral salts and silicon switches and the kundalini, weaving rings of zeros will rise up the deposit, ringing change will spill from the palms, sparks of charity will spill from the eyes and soros and buffet will unashamedly cry and serve the new king of the world

Zhunko >> :

In my opinion, the market is like the plant and animal world. it is the crown of the king of the world.

there's a little more to mineral salts and silicon switches and the kundalini, weaving rings of zeros will rise up the deposit, tinkling change will spill from palms, sparks of charity will spill from eyes and Soros and Buffett will cry unashamedly and serve the new king of the world

Korey >> :

But there are plans higher and higher still,

Are you sure it should be higher and not lower? gold is washed from the mud and symbolically the earthly wealth is represented by coprological images

sure - geology is a white-collar job = sitting in a study with trend analysis and a computer.
Reason: