Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 30

There you go again. I understand the traffic, and the profits are like a tremendous amount of money. The heads are blown off. Come back :- ))

sabluk писал(а) >>

Let's get off the subject of acculturism

i would like to hear the opinion of smart people, am i right in suspecting international bankers to see gold-linked e-currencies as a competitor and a threat?

clarification is needed here:
is there provision for the issue of electronic currency, or is it tied to "hard" money transactions?

Integer писал(а) >>
By the way, yes! Those spots, that's a great treatment! Look this way, look that way - also great, I've had to get people out of various states many times. By the way, one guy wrote a program for 8K - walk around with a microphone on his head - gave a voice it gives a new command.

there is a question: is it possible to control the level of consciousness in manual trading with these procedures?
i.e. control the field of vision in some way?

Korey >> :

clarification is needed here:
Is the issue of electronic currency envisaged, or is it tied to "hard" money transactions?

E-gold (from electronic gold) is a means of payment for non-cash payments over the Internet. Legally, e-gold is a receipt for depositing a specified amount of gold with "E-gold Ltd." In essence, e-gold is electronic money issued by a private company.

In 1894, the Tsar allowed the minting of "his" silver money.
- A citizen would deliver the silver to the mint and get back the round money.
-There was no limit and no control over this private money supply.
The rouble only grew stronger...

Korey >> :
from 1894 the tsar allowed the minting of "his" silver money.
- A citizen would deliver the silver to the mint and get back a tidy sum of money.
-There was no limit and no control over this private money supply.
The rouble only grew stronger...

That's the thing, the current currencies are different from those tsarist currencies that are not tied to gold...

PS

e-currencies have an advantage over national currencies that are pegged to gold

an advantage over physical possession of gold is that there is no need to pay taxes for gold trading and no need to pay for chemical analysis if you sell it

Korey писал(а) >>

I have a question: may these procedures control my level of consciousness during manual trading?
i.e. how do i control my field of vision?

I think it will help. The problem with manual trading is that your attention gets stuck on some point in the past, which prevents you from adequately perceiving the real situation and making the right decision. This procedure is very good at removing such fixes. (It's about looking this way, looking that way). Blind spots improve decision making ability and its execution, it also helps to make a decision about timely closing a position and not hang around, what if the price comes back... I'll wait a little longer...

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Here, I'll finally answer.

1. How do you define the immutability of the world? With your senses or with your fantasies about it? If yes, how do my fantasies differ from yours? If no, you have a third way, because you have denied the second, inner way. Tell me about it. About your third way.

2. Before Yuri Gagarin, people believed in different animals, idols, Gods, crooks, dictators, etc.. Maybe you should begin to understand the world order.

3. About instrumentation - pre-empted possible objections.

1. When I was born, the world did not shake:)

Please spare me the esoteric arguments on this forum.

>>Thank you!

Integer >> :

1. When I was born, the world didn't take a shudder:)

Please spare me the esoteric arguments on this forum.

Thank you!

Couldn't take it... :-(

Quite a controversial statement. By whom, with what and how was the world shaking measured? :-))

The esoteric theme has everything to do with it. Including programming.

=======

In fact, all religions, sects, martial arts, shamanism, etc. are all built on the same thing. The entourage is different. To each his own taste.

Mastery of one's psyche. MEDITATION + CONCENTRATION.

There are no other states of consciousness. An untrained person uncontrollably changes these states.

A highly trained man can hold any of these states for as long as he wants.

The more trained a man is, the better things are around and inside him. Thus, he builds up his sphere of influence.

=======

It helps me to write programs right away. No drafts.

I only need a computer to transfer the finished code from my head.

I look for program errors in my head, without the help of the usual programming tools.

to Zhunko

there are no other states of consciousness, but other states of consciousness do)))
the truth is that since the last two days...

Reason: