Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 19

blend >> :

with respect to the shape of the earth it is sufficient to consult an expert, it is clear that 99.9% of the population have not conducted geodetic and oceanological studies, not to mention astrophysical, so voting does not solve complex issues that require special knowledge, the majority decides who to believe and who not and who to refer to, the shape of the earth itself for example does not affect it, especially since adequate thinking is usually a minority, but even if the majority holds hands and jumps up this will not change the shape of the earth, not even the thoughts of an adequate minority

For Forex it is the same situation, aggravated by emotional reactions to losses. Some people prefer to lose to a robot, others to a group of conspirators, some lose to rules they have agreed to, while the minority gain by knowing the real Forex trading tool, regardless of the status of the deposit.

Are you sure that the experts do not deceive you for their own selfish purposes? :-))

That our opinions don't affect the shape of the Earth is debatable. Everything affects each other. You can't check the shape of the Earth when it was three whales, can you?

Zhunko писал(а) >>

I wrote about perception above.

The world is what you perceive it to be.

1. Now you do not know something, tomorrow you will know something. The world has expanded. It is like this all the time. It is normal. That's the way it should be.

After all, the earth is not round, nor is it spherical, not even geoidal (an interesting figure, in general...).

2. how do you know about the shape of the earth? Based on your perceptual organs? They are not perfect. How can you rely on them? Already, not to mention that you have never seen the Earth from the side.

Instruments? Why do you think the instruments reflect reality? They are merely an extension and extension of the senses we know. Instruments don't know anything about what we don't know.

1. My world view has expanded, but not the world has changed.

2. Believed in Yuri Gagarin. If you turn your head from side to side, you may well understand that the Earth is not the Mobius Leaf.

3. Did I say anything about instrumentation?

Integer >> :

Like what? About the shape of the earth.

Your criterion for validity of information?

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Are you sure you are not being tricked by experts for their own ends? :-))

That our opinions do not affect the shape of the Earth is debatable. Everything affects each other. You cannot verify the shape of the Earth when it was three whales, can you?

You studied geography in school. Jordan Bruno's proof doesn't satisfy you - the horizon line moving forward?

Zhunko писал(а) >>

What is your criterion for the reliability of the information?

The applicability of the information for practical purposes in a given context (initial conditions). This seems to be the first physics class in secondary school that talks about it.

Zhunko >> :

Probably a quotation machine, after all, to stimulate interest in the market. Then the participants start to move it themselves.

However, it is possible to present quotations in such a way that further movement of the crowd will be predictable with a high probability.

Look at the manipulation of the people through the media to suit any agenda of politicians. Do you think that such a tidbit as Forex will go unnoticed?

Those who are closer to the trough are guessing where the market can move. That is why they do not need to generate quotes. It is enough for them to be the first to know what the rate will be, etc.....

People will swallow the information themselves and push the market. Not an automaton at all...

News- Targets ( Revenue exchange...) - speculators are all this and inflaming the market, the quotation dispenser has nothing to do with it at all.

Integer >> :

1. My world view has broadened, but not the world has changed.

2. I believed in Yuri Gagarin. And if you turn your head from side to side, you may well realize that the earth is not a Mobius Leaf.

3. Did I say anything about instruments?

Let's say. Spin it. And realised that where the edge of a flat Earth is jumping space to the other edge.

But I don't care if it was a leap or if it was a Möbius strip. I just went round the world in my mind.

Zhunko писал(а) >>

Suppose. Spinning. And realised that where the edge of the flat Earth is, there is a jump in space to the other edge.

But I don't care if it was a jump or if it was a Möbius strip. I just went round the world in my mind.

So you're not looking at the earth in Cartesian coordinates, there are no jumps in space in those.

Integer >> :

You studied geography in school. Jordan Bruno's proof doesn't satisfy you - the horizon line moving forward?

Those are his personal delusions based on his senses.

BARS >> :

Those in the know who are closer to the trough have a good idea where the market can go. And that is why they do not need to generate these quotes. It is enough for them to be the first to know what will be the rate, etc. ....

People will swallow the information themselves and push the market. And not an automaton at all...

News - Targets ( Revenue exchange...) - speculators make the market go up, so it does not have anything to do with the automatic bidding.

Pardon me... but how will these speculators move the market themselves? by volume and bid/offer price? it's not really implemented here (unlike MICEX and QuickBooks)...

Reason: