The online KKM or new sticks in the wheels for freelancers - page 6

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I remember a retard having a big press conference about a year ago. They asked him why you were using oil money to buy up US government securities, it was the enemy, sanctions were imposed. Why don't you invest in the country's economy? That idiot's look. They pay interest. For the record, 0.5% interest at best.

They probably think they'll buy up everything and then say ha ha we're your masters... As if they won't be told to fuck off.

Dinosaurs are demons (demons).

There is a lot in life that we don't know.

The great sages (such as the forex professors) used to say - that the earth is flat and rests on three whales.

It turned out to be a hoax!

Alexander Ivanov:

but there is money ))))

There you go - and in factories too, not just in the enemy's bonds. All done sensibly.

Alexander Ivanov:

and there's money ))))

it looks like a fake, different angles, post it from one angle and then tell tales...

Alexander Ivanov:

and there's money )))) Tandem works)))

And where is this Feodosia and where is the factory? Is it in Yakutia?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It may not be like that at all. Durov was the first to de-anonymise the internet, the internet was the internet, and then Durov with his Vkontakte and mandatory registration via phone... And all about him, that he's so white and fluffy...

Then, like he's such a fighter against the FSB... Like he's so tough, he sent the FSB somewhere - well, that's ridiculous. Completed his mission with Vkontakte, so as to keep his image clean, he left it.

Being, as they say, a "well-promoted brand", he now presents himself as the face of the creator of Telegram... and the same song - a fierce fighter with the FSB for the rights of his telegram users.

maybe not much of a claim to be a non-sofa analyst ... it's not really about Durov... If it was not him, it would be someone else, the purpose of the message is different ... so that other sites know Saruman has long been in roskomnadzor ...
lnkedin got nabbed... why do you ask... what does linkedin have to do with it... it turns out it's a competitor to a well known job search service...

even google can tell - see what sites belong to corporations and what happens to their competitors using different tools (roskomnadzor, spam houses, pets, etc...)
Assange has shown a lot - the scale is amazing...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It may not be like that at all. Durov was the first to de-anonymise the internet, the internet was the internet, and then Durov with his Vkontakte and mandatory registration via phone... And all about him, that he's so white and fluffy...

Then, like he's such a fighter against the FSB... Like he's so tough, he sent the FSB somewhere - well, that's ridiculous. Completed his mission with Vkontakte, so as to keep his image clean, he left it.

Being, as they say, a "well-promoted brand", he now presents himself as the face of the creator of Telegram... and the same song - a fierce fighter against the FSB for the rights of his telegram users.

+

So Durov is a Cossack? i.e. FSB agent... What a cool idea.

In general, Durov with his idea of compulsory registration via phone is a scoundrel, of course.

Why, then, did he create a service tethering everyone for the ability to track.

Now he takes a stand - in defense of correspondence privacy, while naive people probably still believe - that information that goes online can be kept private.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

+

So Durov's a Cossack? So an FSB agent... that's a cool idea.

In general, Durov with his idea of compulsory registration via phone is a scoundrel, of course.

Why, then, he created a service tethering everyone for the ability to track.

Now he takes a stand - in defense of correspondence privacy, while naive people probably still believe - that information that goes online can be kept private.

As the old Jew used to say: -you do not hear the rustling of nuts.

He may not have known what and why, he was financed by some cell phone company - that's at least the promotion of mobile phones. In any case, it wouldn't be up to him to advocate user privacy rights now.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Started the process of setting up a cash register to accept money from individuals by law. Thank goodness for the law 54-FZ of the Russian Federation ((((.

I'll probably get a fine from the tax office ... (for an Ip it's less than 30 thousand, but not less than 10 thousand, but the exact amount I don't know).

So soon I will receive money from natural persons strictly to the 54-FZ law. :-) I recommend that everyone who works in the Russian Federation and takes money from individuals and wants to sleep well.

The calculated amount for the transition:

1800 rubles - 3000 rubles \ year - Getting CEP (qualified electronic signature, once a year to renew, the cost of renewal I do not know, probably the same).

6000 rubles / year - FFT (fiscal storage device, payment once a year actually or on filling)

4000 roubles / month - rent of online cash register

3000 roubles/year - payment of OFD services (transfer cheque data to tax committee), if you rent cash register atol, it is included in tariff.

The total cost of the transition to the cash register for an ordinary EE like me:

4 * 12 + 6000 + 3000 = 53 thousand rubles a year.

Of these, 15 thousand must be spent on start-up costs in the first month

Let me outline the picture, I sell not only here, but also to take payment for their services and sell through my site. Extra costs for fines, I do not need, and shutting down due to violations, too, I do not want. Because in addition to this business there is another.

According to the new hemery law 54-FZ on the KKT all until July 1, 2017 must transmit electronic checks to the tax office, especially for online shops and freelancers who are registered as IE and working on simplified income. (

Unfortunately, I, like many, was not ready for this transition, hoped it would pass, and found out by chance in the last few days(((

*Postponement until 1 July 2018 applies only to those who are on the UTII and patent, and those who are in the list of exceptions, unfortunately our activities are not there((((

Let's say thank you very much for supporting small businesses in our homeland .... New costs, new hassle, new way to strangle small businesses.

Someone gave a link here and I used it to find a video explaining who, when and what is needed in this regard:

Everything is clear here ... What is not clear ...

• is that there are not homemade sites with a server in the firm's office, but licensed sites with VPS hosting. And here, as I understand it, there is no integration of these cases with their cash registers (there may be until July 2018, but it is unlikely) - that is, there are no hacks from the tax authorities on these cash registers with integration on foreign licensed software - yet;

• electronic cheques go to the customer's email in Russian; For example, American Bill paid for something (to improve his advisor, for example, or bought an indicator), at the time of payment he receives an e-mail check in Russian with the name of the coder and the street where he lives in Russia (I, for example, live on Lenin Street) - and there may be cases that this American when he translates this check - will go to the police with it asking "where the hell did I pay, and will I not get two life sentences in Alabama state prison for such payment to Russia."

-------------

It is easier for merchants of goods through online shops, because there are already two official agents (legal entities) who work for a percentage to accept funds with all the cash registers, and the settlement then goes between legal entities. For all our cases with digital goods and information services, there are no such intermediaries.

Either stop accepting funds from people, or, sorry, move to Belarus where there are no such hassles and work normally there through, for example, skrill and a personal account in a Belarus bank.

Sergey Golubev:

Someone gave a link here and I used it to find a video explaining to whom, when and what to do in this regard:

Everything is clear here ... What is not clear ...

• is that there are not homemade sites with a server in the firm's office, but licensed sites with VPS hosting. And here, as I understand it, there is no integration of these cases with their cash registers (there may be until July 2018, but it is unlikely) - that is, there are no hacks from the tax authorities on these cash registers with integration on foreign licensed software - yet;

• electronic cheques go to the buyer's email in Russian; For example, American Bill paid for something (to improve his advisor, for example, or bought an indicator), at the time of payment he receives an e-mail check in Russian with the name of the coder and the street where he lives in Russia (I, for example, live on Lenin Street) - and there may be cases that this American when he translates this check - will go to the police with it asking "where the hell did I pay, and will I not get two life sentences in Alabama state prison for such payment to Russia."

-------------

It is easier for merchants of goods through online shops, because there are already two official agents (legal entities) who work for a percentage to accept funds with all the cash registers, and the settlement then goes between legal entities. For all our cases with digital goods and information services, there are no such intermediaries.

Either stop receiving funds from people, or, sorry, move to Belarus where there are no such worries and work normally there through for example skrill and a personal account in a Belarus bank.

With the goods there is another way - you send it through the transport company cash on delivery, TK takes the buyer cash, and then the calculation between legal persons, minus 3%.
Reason: