I've downloaded the tester and have run into a problem.

I downloaded the tester last night and have been running for at least half a day, but when I look at my agents, it shows I have $0 earned. When should it start showing my profits?

darknightyt: I downloaded the tester last night and have been running for at least half a day, but when I look at my agents, it shows I have $0 earned. When should it start showing my profits?

It took me a month to just earn $4.14, so be patient. Just make sure your PR rating is high and that you are have signed in with your MQL5 account, otherwise you will receive no money at all.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hyper-V problems and minimum requirements for MQL5 Strategy Tester Agents!

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.02.18 03:41

Just an update - so far there has been no response from the Service Desk and the ticket remains open.

Below is a graph of the earnings so far, but a word of advice - keep your installation up to date, otherwise you will soon notice a decline in activity.

If you use the standard build-in agents of a normal MetaTrader 5 setup, then you will have the LiveUpdate but if you you use a separate installation of the “MQL5 Strategy Tester Agents” (which was my case), then you will have to manually keep it up to date.

Average PR (Performance Ratio) of 142, available 24/7:  Intel Core i7-4790T @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit)

Fernando Carreiro #:

It took me a month to just earn $4.14, so be patient. Just make sure your PR rating is high and that you are have signed in with your MQL5 account, otherwise you will receive no money at all.

Wouldnt you know it, I just checked my account and i am now recieving payment! Thanks for your help!

Reason: