I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 6

YuraZ >> :

;-) it's good as long as the DC doesn't pay attention to you!

---

You pound - pound! 2 pips each!

then send a withdrawal request - and then you will see what the broker will say.

I'm sorry. Where it says that I can't bet by 2 pips? :)))

Are you saying that I won't be allowed to withdraw what I have earned? Then who says that the Expert Advisor does it? No one at the brokerage house knows! I work at night and that's it, no claims. Moreover, I had already transferred those 5 Gs that I earned overnight 2 days ago to webmas. How's that deal any worse than the one we had back then? I do not understand, explain in detail, maybe I do not understand something ...

HIDDEN >> :

People, how can you test an Expert Advisor that has essentially only been prepared for the tester. The way it is now on the real market is not only scary, but also dangerous.

Get the code to your liking, and then test it. After all the critical and non-critical errors have been removed the trading results may radically change.

I agree 100%. This forum is the right place for it. When one does it alone, it is one thing. If all of them do it together, it might work out well. ;)

-Because working together - for my benefit - it unites! (>> Prostokvashino

Oh! 0.01 of a lot!

I didn't get a good look at it. :)))

Yeah, that's not bad then! :)))

Swetten >> :

Oh! 0.01 of a lot!

I didn't get a good look at it. :)))

Yeah, that's not bad then! :)))

+2

>> -) well, it's not 30000k.

tim21701 >> :

Excuse me. Where does it say that I can't bet by 2 pips? :)))

You mean they won't let me withdraw what I earned? Who says that the Expert Advisor does that? No one at the brokerage house knows! I work at night and that's it, what claims? Moreover, I had already transferred those 5 Gs that I earned overnight 2 days ago to webmas. How's that deal any worse than the one we had back then? I don't understand, maybe I don't understand.

you can!

and you're right to withdraw ( this is very important )

---

i can give you the link - where the man made $1212121 to $9000 in 24 days ( although you can easily find it on the forum - or on the internet) )

the average transaction was less than 10 pips

what was he told ? when he tried to withdraw

he was told that you bailed out and did not pay !

It was a fake brokerage of course!

but if you mess with the broker's balance you will get the same treatment!

---

put 30k or 50k or 100k on the deposit and try 2 peeps to work!!!

you will probably see the difference right away.

i understand that you do not have that kind of money and many here do not!

>> that's why it's hard to know.

---

While the DC may just turn a blind eye to you, or just wait until your non-stop trading returns to their balance ... what you screwed up.

---

If you have positive stats for a long enough period of time

- If you have a positive statistic over a long enough period of time ( when your broker balance is fucked up )

You are a sober person and understand that pipsing is successful.

---

Now imagine you are a broker, and a talented pipsitter comes to you and stupidly crushes your money!

What would you do?

tim21701 >> :

This topic was created to attract the attention of MQL4 programmers, as a continuation of this theme.

How much are you ready to pay for rework of expert? and make a list of what you want to rework, and I will point out about 10 more points of rework. But here is the price of the question, as they say, what are we working for?

YuraZ >> :

but if you crumble the broker's balance sheet

---

Now imagine you are a broker, and a pip piper comes and crushes your money.

I used to joke about how Lucky works. One second it opens two trades in different directions and the same second it closes, both in profit. It's funny.

Decades ago, trades were done over the phone, but here...

Then I thought: when modern technology will allow - what if we make an Expert Advisor, which will make a hundred trades a second. Suppose we attach an MM to it and let it work. Then brokerage companies will go crazy looking how fast, literally every second their balance is getting smaller and smaller :)))

OK. This is what we have at this hour:

If anyone noticed - I've blurred the header in the screenshot, so as not to show my account number and my DC. Just, I looked that there are already people "such!" began to write - that well it .... And I registered on the forum under another nickname anyway, so...

I deposited 4,600 rubles last night. It's (morning?) the beginning of the tenth. The account has 5.056 - not a lot (compared to the day before yesterday). Only one position worked "normally" - the first one reached take. The rest positions were closed by trailing stop. By the way, do you have any idea how to set trailing level?

I'm not going to close it yet, let it wait until the evening... Then we'll see. Will it go down? Ah, fuck it. :))

tim21701 >> :

OK. This is what we have at this hour:

If anyone noticed - I've blurred the header in the screenshot, so as not to show my account number and my DC. Just, I looked that there are already people "such!" began to write - that well it .... And I registered on the forum under another nickname anyway, so...

I deposited 4,600 rubles last night. It's (morning?) the beginning of the tenth. The account has 5.056 - not a lot (compared to the day before yesterday). Only one position worked "normally" - the first one reached take. The rest positions were closed by trailing stop. By the way, do you have any idea how to set trailing level?

I'm not going to close it yet, let it wait until the evening... Then we'll see. Will it go down? Ah, fuck it. :))

>> knock on ICQ: 380028203

I'll tell you what else you need to bolt on besides the trawl there.

here's the report attached
Reason: