Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 8

The Ameras don't care about their own people for the most part. They're just going to hold the domestic situation to a fever pitch... to the limit... so the people don't get their asses kicked... so the government gets their asses kicked... so they stopped heating up... cooled down... and in the meantime we got kicked in the economy.

They are business people, their language is even dry, their information language. A clear indicator of what they can do to their citizens is to blow up their own towers.

Well such giants couldn't fall from a plane ! They couldn't!

Their structure is strong and can withstand a very high load! I still remember footage of them collapsing from the bottom! Think about it! The plane crashed at the top, they stood still for hours, and only after (long enough to film the horror of terrorists) they blew them up, towers collapsed from below, not from above! They even helped Iraq themselves at first. When Hussein fought with Iran, the Americans sponsored it. They went there to make a mess and get oil... how many tankers sail from there to the states? ...because of some corporal who started the war. And Iran is strong enough in that area. War is not scary when it's over politics or economics. War is scary when it's about religion!

Mischek >> :

It's all nonsense, but why did you shave off your moustache?

You're kidding about the mustache.)

I'm not really pushing the conspiracy idea, everything is transparent.

divide and conquer, unfair competition, provocation for insecurity in another country - all for their own good, but it did not help them as much as they wanted to.

BARS >> :

They are people of business, their language is even dry, their language of information.

Everything else I won't comment on, it clearly doesn't need any comment. Just this.

Are you fluent in English to draw such conclusions? Or did you hear it on TV? Ask yourself, for example, the number of words in Russian and English. The number of recognized classics of literature in Russian and English, the number of books published in both countries.

Of course, I understand - youthful maximalism, but maybe it's time to grow up?

timbo >> :

I won't comment on the rest, it obviously needs no comment. Just this.

Are you fluent in English to draw such conclusions? Or did they tell you that on TV? Ask yourself, for example, the number of words in Russian and English. The number of recognized classics of literature in Russian and English, the number of books published in both countries.

Of course, I understand - youthful maximalism, but maybe it's time to grow up?

http://www.usinfo.ru/kulturologijaindex.htm

timbo >> :

I won't comment on the rest, it obviously doesn't need any comment. Just this.

Are you fluent in English to draw such conclusions? Or did they tell you that on TV? Ask yourself, for example, the number of words in Russian and English. The number of recognized classics of literature in Russian and English, the number of books published in both countries.

I understand, of course - youthful maximalism, but maybe it is time to grow up.

There is no need to comment properly, Ostankino was on fire and it did not collapse !

A simple example: We can say hello, hello, salute... but they just hello and hello.

IMHO I think we have more shades than they do.

BARS >> :

A simple example: We can say: Pri, hello, salute... and they just hello and hi.

A 13-year-old schoolgirl in a Scottish school had to write essays about her holidays. What she turned in was as follows: "My smmr hols wr CWOT. B4, we usd 2 go 2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3 @ kds".

"My summer holidays were complete waste of time. Before, we used to go to New-York to see my brother, his ...". It doesn't make any sense at all. It's still a very short essay.

Mathemat >> :

"My summer holidays were complete waste of time. Before, we used to go to New-York to see my brother, his ...". It doesn't make any sense at all. It's still a very short essay.

Before, we used to go to New-York to see my brother, his... girl friend and three free kids...

Brrr this inostranka (

Mathemat >> :

... his girlfriend and their three screaming kids [ ": - @" - screaming ]