Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity. - page 10

mql4com >> :

Auto-trading is disconnected by small companies. Large ones do not, even if they are highly profitable and have large sums in their accounts.

And what interest is there in disconnecting autotrading if the brokerage company works through a counterparty? In this way they only lose their bread and butter because their bread is a piece of spread.

This is the kitchens that hope to take all the spread + slippages if traders start opening chaotically and foolishly in different directions, are often calculated.

Reshetov >> :

It's not dealing, it's kitchens. I have not seen any disconnection of autotrading in normal dealing companies.

That's right kitchens.

Now more than ever, you can see where there's a kitchen and where there's a decent office.

---

But from the point of view of the subjecent of the topic, autotrading just SHOULDN'T be switched off!

since the author of this thread claims he's more of a drain.

but judging by the development of the topic - comes out contradicting that statement.

WroC >> :

It's all profanity....

And that says it all .....)))

Don't get me upset, I firmly believe I will write a thing with two buttons "dough", "optimize" and "dough" again. The second is in case the market changes, and I'm not killing so much time for nothing, even if the first button is a penny, but the essence of the second is almost clear. More time is needed...

Aleksey24 писал(а) >>

Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity.

There is no one who has survived long on "mechanics".

It's all a pipe dream.

The gift is for the few, as in any other field of human endeavour.

A completely false idea of the process of currency speculation, "the pump is pumping while it is pumping", and the content reaching your account is your profit, not your gain in the absolute sense (one currency pair), but your work in the market where there are a lot of currency pairs. Turn the "pump" on full throttle and the currency will flow into your account in such an amount that will be enough for life.

Aleksey24 писал(а) >>

Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity.

There is no one who has survived long on "mechanics".

It's all a pipe dream.

The gift is for the few, as in any other field of human activity.

You want me to teach you how to rake it in?

firemast >> :

You're finally ready :) you want me to teach you how to rake it in.

he'd rather have the money... )

there's no shortage of teachers...

BARS писал(а) >>

he'd rather have the money to give him... )

there's no shortage of teachers...

that's right :)

firemast >> :

You're finally ready :) You want me to teach you how to rake it in?

>> Teacher, I gotta hand it to you for going over all the old topics and bring them up with your fancy stuff :))

You give the spoils and don't get distracted by the bazaar.

Учитель ты наш, в ножки тебе поклониться, что прошелся по всем старым темам и вытащил их наверх своими понтами :))
Ты добычу дай, а на базар не отвлекайся .

Just recently there has been a sad trend towards necroposting. It wasn't before. Crisis motherfucker.... crisis of the brain.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

That's right kitchens.

You can never tell where a kitchen is and where a decent office is.

Tell me a fool - what's the mark?

Reason: