How do you see Metatrader X in 2030? - page 9

Koldun Zloy:

Can't you at least try to find out something?

Or maybe you could get out of 'bot mode' and tell us something? )) If not, update the base.

Реter Konow:

Ambition, desire for power, dominance, discrimination, racism and the destruction of other life forms are human prerogatives. To embody such qualities in AI requires far more than it takes to create an Interactive Universal Intelligence Interface. In other words, the idea of taking over the World is the ultimate expression of human Intelligence, Mental Activity, Self-Consciousness. This level will remain unattainable for centuries or millennia to come. But, a level of machine understanding human speech and adequately answering questions and executing various commands is a level that can be reached in the coming years.

Where did this idea come from? Dreams of Hitler, Napoleon and the like are the highest expression of human intelligence? I think anyone who thinks like that has a low intellect.

khorosh:

Where do such thoughts come from? Are the dreams of Hitler, Napoleon and the like the highest expression of human intelligence? I think anyone who thinks like that is not of high intelligence.

The idea of taking over the World, as well as the idea of saving it, is a manifestation of the highest form of mental and intellectual activity, and the confusion of concepts and ridiculous conclusions is a middling form...) I emphasise -a manifestation.

The highest manifestation of intelligence does not mean the highest morality. Although, morality is probably an even higher form of manifestation of intelligence. Without getting into moral evaluations of the idea of taking over the World, I was emphasizing the need for a developed mental apparatus and intelligence for it to exist. You have moved on to a different plane and a different theme.

Реter Konow:
The idea of seizing the World, as well as the idea of saving it, is a manifestation of the highest form of mental and intellectual activity, and the confusion of concepts and ridiculous conclusions is a middling form...)

The idea of taking over the World is a manifestation of aggressiveness. Aggressiveness is more characteristic of animals. An intelligent person will always find an intelligent solution to any questions and will be able to overcome any contradictions with other people. And the idea of conquering the world may arise only in the minds of aggressive and unintelligent people.

khorosh:

The idea of taking over the World is a manifestation of aggressiveness. Aggressiveness is more characteristic of animals. An intelligent person will always find an intelligent solution to any questions and overcome any contradictions with other people. And the idea of seizing the world may arise only in the minds of aggressive and unintelligent people.

That is not what you are talking about. The question of the relationship between HUMAN morality and HUMAN intelligence was not raised. The question was about the level of machine "intellect" and whether a machine can "get sick" with the idea of taking over the World. I refuted these speculations by the thesis that the idea of the capture of the World is a display of the highest form of intellect (that is the intellect of man) and technically, machines will not come to this level for millennia. And you tell me about Hitler's morality... The topic was about something else.

if "metatrador X" used pichton or golang, the efficiency would be greatly improved.

Реter Konow:
That is not what you are talking about. The question of the connection between HUMAN morality and the level of intelligence of HUMAN was not raised. There was a question about the level of machine "intellect" and whether a machine can "fall ill" with the idea of the capture of the World. I refuted these speculations by the thesis that the idea of the capture of the World is a display of the highest form of intellect (that is the intellect of a man) and technically machines will not come to this level for thousands of years. And you tell me about Hitler's morality... The topic was about something else.

Explain then, in what sense is the highest form of intelligence? Is it the maximum of intelligence that the human mind has achieved? But is it reasonable to aspire to take over the World?

khorosh:

Explain then, in what sense is the highest form of intelligence? Is it the maximum intelligence that the human mind has achieved? But is it reasonable to aspire to take over the world?

If you buy a computer and ask the seller what games it can play, and the seller decides to impress you by saying, for example, DOOM v.100500 with 32K super-graphics, and you reply with "Hell is over there! There are monsters there! Is that the high end of a computer's capabilities?!". Agree, you'd look ridiculous... It's the same here.

Morality is 'pervasive'. Intellectual capacity for Moral and Great Ideas (no matter what) is a manifestation of a higher form of neurophysiological organisation. Evaluations of specific ideas, moral values, dogmas and other things, do not characterise the "operational" - that is, the psyche and the intellect as such.

I think you're getting distracted. Metatrader X doesn't seem to be taking over the world ). Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
I think you got distracted. Metatrader X doesn't seem to be taking over the world ). Let's get back to the subject.

Metatrader 4 has already taken over, once...) For the last decade there has been a ruthless war of platforms. Many have fallen victim without ever making up their minds... )))

On topic: Everything will be fine in the 30th year. But exactly what will be - I don't know.

Reason: