Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity. - page 12

benik >> :

Why does it have to be without over-optimisation?

Because brokers don't really want to accept orders retroactively...

Aleksey24 писал(а) >>

Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity.

There is no one who has survived long on "mechanics".

It's all a pipe dream.

The gift is for the few, as in every other field of human endeavour.

so what do you actually want? if "the few" have it, then it is possible. maybe you have not phrased your question correctly? maybe thinking about the "blue dream", you are afraid to find the "blue bottle"?

Lovecraft >> :

Four advisers. All in the + so far.

http://forfrx.com/

I'm telling the truth. My Expert Advisor (Thumbelina) has been working in profit without optimization for almost half a year!

Moreover (I`d like to point out especially), it is a scalper, on small timeframes! The initial deposit during this time had increased more than 2 times! Several times I was the first in these Championships! And almost always, in each round - the prize, at least!

Stopped making a profit only because brokerage company switched to 5-digit quotes (and spread increased from 2 to 50-80 pips on euros)!

//-----------------------------------

It's clearly not the case here that out of a thousand monkeys - one "at any rate" will accidentally click a profit!

Aleksey24 >> :

Because brokers don't really want to take back orders...

I don't get it. :-)

What kind of over-optimization do you mean? What do back orders have to do with it?

>> :

My Expert Advisor (Thumbelina) was winning for almost half a year.

And here, for example, is a link to a PAMM man, which was created almost a year ago. And so far everything is tic-tac-toe. :-)

I can show you more "ancient" statistics if you like. In short, there are plenty of people working in Forex with success. Is their success "eternal"? That is, of course, a good question. It will not be easy to answer. But the fact that it is possible to be successful for several years is for sure.

Aleksey24 >> :

Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity.

There is no one who has survived long on "mechanics".

It's all a pipe dream.

The gift is for the few, just like in any other field of human activity.

Б.... 7 years. And such a conclusion. A giant of thought. Hats off to you.

Reason: