Interesting! Turns out SL means nothing! - page 8

Lord_Shadows >> :

This is ridiculous...do you even read what you write?

You have explicitly stated here that on the interbank market the order is not played against you, because its parameters (price and volume) have already been displayed for all to see. If you buy at 1.2600 EURUSD, stop at 1.2550 and keep the profit at 1.2650, assume the current price is 1.2610 and suddenly jump to 1.2660, your profit will not work at 1.2650 but at 1.2660, because he who bought from you indicated a price of 1.2660.... Now the opposite situation, the price jumps down to 1.2540, then your stop will trigger at 1.2550 and nothing else. Because your bid is already in the market and it can not bypass it without completely selling everything from the price of 1.2610 to 1.2540 (otherwise it's not interbank, and think this kitchen) ... Or prices on the interbank market are formed in some other way than supply - demand?

Dear Sir, your perceptions are wrong. There is no common cup on the interbank. And limit orders don't fit in the cup. Yes, some interbank trading venues do have a general liquidity glass, but it is the general liquidity glass of the providers of that very liquidity on that trading venue, not the glass of the entire FOREX. Everything would be correct from your point of view if there were one trading floor, but there are more than one and not two. Gaps in the interbank market happen and that is the norm.

All banks work through a FIX API which supports LIMIT orders, but which has no STOP orders. Therefore, STOP orders are executed on the interbank like MARKET orders. Also, for example, not all banks support LIMIT orders, even though they work through the FIX API. Therefore, on trading floors with a large number of liquidity providers, including, for example, the aforementioned banks, LIMIT orders are executed as MARKET orders.

For this reason pending orders are not visible to everyone. Otherwise we could have as many left orders with any amount of volumes as we wanted in the "cup". There is an option of placing a pending order but, again, in this case the order would only get to the reflection of some part of the total depth of the FOREX market. This is why this will not save us from slippage.

I am describing to you the REAL from several interbank trading venues.

goldtrader >> :

Combat, you've fallen behind over the weekend.

It's cool now. Like the crimson jacket used to distinguish the new from the old,

So now if you say "I'm on the interbank", you're a TRADER. If you don't, you're a kafno.

Other arguments don't count.

Sounds like a complex...

It's stupid to move to the interbank now without a good reason to do so.

Right now the trading conditions at the big regulated DCs on MetaTrader are BETTER than on the interbank:

- (fixed) spread, which is competitive with the average interbank, especially at night.

- no commissions.

- unlimited liquidity (the LIMIT order will be executed in full (not partially) at the stated price, even if the execution tick corresponded to the minimum volume on the interbank). This leads to a loss sometimes for the brokerage company, but if the volumes are not too large, it will tolerate it.

I work in both MetaTrader and Interbank brokerage. Everywhere has its pros and cons.

mql4com >> :

I work both with brokerage companies on MetaTrader and Interbank. All have their pros and cons.

If you are a bank manager, then there is no question.

If you are a customer of a bank or a DC, how can you be sure that "you are on the interbank"?

No bank/DD has ever shown in their regulations or client agreement

obligations to take client's positions to the interbank.

The account clients don't need to be.

What are the advantages of this interbank if it is not a secret?

goldtrader >> :

What are the advantages of this interbank if not a secret?

- instant order execution (in DCs on volumes starting from several tens of standard lots the execution takes minutes, even if LIMIT orders are entered).

- Absence of Stop-Level and Freeze-Level concepts typical to MetaTrader.

- low spreads at certain time intervals.

- all systems including arbitrage and pips are legal.

- market depth information is available for analysis, although not all.

- The trading robot is the best way to secure the profitability of your forex broker, you can use the trading robot as an intermediary between the banks, you do not need to transfer money to your bank account, you just receive daily withdrawals to/from your account.

+ some more points.

I have to say, with high probability, the systems that work perfectly on the demo accounts of MetaTrader DC will not work on the interbank. For example, the Lucky one. This is due to a number of technical and trading peculiarities, which are tougher than those of MetaTrader brokerage companies.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Combat, retarded over the weekend.

Yeah... I guess I am "it" if I've only managed

to get to the mt4 bank in a tattered jacket. :)))))))))))))))))

By the way, it's completely similar to interbank...

- You have to have a minimum of one.

True, you have to have a minimum, for the size of the margin, but it's nothing, right?

But:

- MT4

- Expert Advisors

- in general, it's an awfully familiar element...

- ... + completely legal and taxpaying.

And if it "slips", so be it,

just like huge spreads of two or three or four pips...

SZS: as far as I understood with guessing about "SBF" I guessed?

;)

ZS2: Yes! And there's more...

There's a lot of interesting things in the world, but we're on MT, and it's more logical

to discuss its possibilities...

Personally, for me personally, the subject matter has been a non-issue for years.

mql4com >> :

Dear Sir, your perceptions are wrong.

So I understand from your words that there are no real transactions on the interbank, since they do not notice the orders and skip over them ? then explain how the price is formed !

kombat >> :

..ZS: as far as I'm concerned I guessed right about the "SBF"?...

Let me try and guess. Have you decided to go for the SBB?

Lord_Shadows >> :

If you say so I understood that there are no real transactions on the interbank, because they do not notice the order and they just skip over it ? then explain to me how the price is formed !

I won't tell you about the pricing. Look it up on the internet.

For the interbank varieties, Google provided one of the first links http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768725

I myself work with Duk..y and FXa..l.

Again I repeat that there are pros and cons.

If you do not take into account that some DTs can heal the money... and make a huge tick to the elk (there have been such cases...) then everything is fine :-) For example a dtz under the gun brand does not withdraw up to 50 m$ to an interbank bank.

Here pipsa will not be tolerated by DTs, interbank will be glad !

IMHO: If you have enough money, it's better to go to the interbank ... you sleep better.

granit77 писал(а) >>
Let me try and guess... >> Have you decided to go for PBB after all?

Yes.

Although it's not the first bank with MT4 in RF, it's a bit more convenient, there's i-banking... ;)

Working with Duk...y and FXa...l myself.

FX...l didn't vent, and "SBF" is practically a "network DC"

built on a stock exchange basis...

It may be "cooler" and "more visible" there, but the dealer market is more than enough for me.

And most importantly, everything is much closer and, importantly: more legal.

*in terms of taxes and movement of funds between banks...

( with pickles and herrings )

That's why we are interested only in the "problems" concerning MT.