What to do with the grail? - page 30

alexx_v:

repeatedly who have you transacted with via the so-called swift?

---

Will you attach a sample of free information from swift about the supply and demand of different banks?

what do i attach? do you save samples of all payments from your wallet? and i am not currently connected to a "bank client" as i am not a businessman and i do not use a bank account! apply to any of your banks and they will explain everything right away and hook me up if you want! so you do not have to look for things like that ... you ask for elementary things ... it's like: show me how to use a calculator !

When you manage your bank account from your computer, you are already a swift client! with all the access to free inforesources of this network! and with all the rights and possibilities of a bank client!

Slava, not everything is a swift that you were shown and called a swift, understand? That is, you had an ordinary bank-client, which implemented the sending of foreign currency payments to the bank that serves you. Probably provided you with related reference information about exchange rates and so on. Ptwn.

Glory.

What does this have to do with swift? What does this have to do with the flow of quotes? What does this have to do with making deals with banks based on mythical supply and demand info? Are you sure you haven't had a cognac today?

sllawa3:
When you manage your bank account from your computer, you are already a swift client! with all the access to free inforesources of this network! and with all the rights and possibilities of a bank client!

I'm about to rhyme in maternal terms, aha, what are you a client of if you have a bank client.

Swift has banks as clients and that's it. You don't even seem to know what it is or how it works.

sllawa3:
If I had used the quote lag, I would have gone even further: I would have used the flow from the swift before it was filtered by the market maker and delivered to the dc... The dc would have simply banned the account as there would have been no losing trades at all and their number would have increased many times over!
That's where the legs are growing from, that's basically why we started talking about swift ...

Yeah ) from there )

alexx_v:

Slava, not everything is a swift that you were shown and called a swift, understand? That is, you had an ordinary bank-client, which implemented the sending of foreign currency payments to the bank that serves you. Probably provided you with related reference information about exchange rates and so on. Ptwn.

Glory.

What does this have to do with swift? What does this have to do with the flow of quotes? What does this have to do with making deals with banks based on mythical supply and demand info? Are you sure you haven't had a cognac today?

not a mythical one but the current price (updated a few thousand times a second) ! and at any bank you want and with the ability for any bank to instantly make any transaction with any bank (buy or sell or exchange something) ! what else do you need? price quotes? isn't it the price at any bank? or the volume of bank transactions is not what you need?

as you say a normal bank client is directly connected to the interbank information exchange system !

Did an acquaintance tell you that, or did you take whatever you liked from the price stream and deal with the bank that you liked, absolutely anyone?

sllawa3:
as you say a normal bank client is directly connected to the interbank information exchange system !
Slava, have you ever been inside a bank? I mean, have you seen how everything is organised and how it all works?
Reason: