Experts: Polish Layer - page 2

Graphically show the result.

csezo2 :
Graphically show the result.

No, you did not understand. I ask you to explain in the form of a picture - since I do not understand your text.

Stochastic*RSI

csezo2 :

You showed the indicator. We are talking about the EXPERT.

It is still not clear WHAT YOU NEED.

I multiplied Stochastic value with RSI value.(This is not the same called "StochasticRSI".) If i run "Strategy tester" in visualition mode i would like to see this result.

csezo2 :
 I multiplied Stochastic value with RSI value.(This is not the same called "StochasticRSI".) If i run " Strategy tester " in visualition mode i would like to see this result.

Now it is clear. I propose this way: to make a separate indicator with these levels (such an indicator can be made based on the standard RSI) - thus visually see where these levels are.

After that it will be clear how to proceed.

Vladimir Karputov :

Now it is clear. I propose this way: to make a separate indicator with these levels (such an indicator can be made based on the standard RSI) - thus visually see where these levels are.

After that it will be clear how to proceed.

More precisely, it will be like this: an indicator is created that takes data from Stochastic and with RSI and by formula

//--- I would like to draw out these outcomes. 
   double StRSI=(Stoh_fast*RSI0)/ 100.0 ;
   double StRSI_prew=(Stoh_fast_prew*RSI1)/ 100.0 ;

builds his own line.

Indicator

Stochastic RSI.mq5
version "1.000"

So far, work has been done to obtain data in the RSI.

Files:

Stochastic RSI.mq5

version "1.001"

The working version, only in it the parameters of RSI and Stochastic are set hard, inside the code. For tests it is recommended to create such a chart template: add to the graph of RSI and Stochastic and save the template as "tester.tpl". Then in the tester you can see this picture:

Files:

Thank you for your patience and help.I will inform you about working of EA.
Reason: