The effect of algebraic division

Hello all! I came across an interesting topic, in my opinion of course, the Algebraic Division Effect, here http://kazus.ru/forum/topic_12778-0-asc-0.html. Noises, this and that . Is it possible to attach this to our favourite topic, forex :) .

Google returned the following Results 1 - 10 of about 6,310 for Algebraic Division Effect. (0.05 seconds).

Below are a couple of copypastes from the first link. Good luck.

1.Efald.___ 2.Efald.___ 3.EfaldField.___
4.EfaldMACHINE TIME.___5.EfaldEnergySYSTEM.

6.efaldMOTOR.___7.efaldSILIATORS.___

8.efaldMASTER.___9.BIOGRAPHY efald.___

basics of "algebraic division effect" is based on the author's work on pattern recognition in KAI in 1980,Then it was known that during the recognition of the object the ratio of its amplitudes of harmonic components remains unchanged. It was not clear how consciousness calculates this ratio when the amplitudes change very rapidly. They tried to create electronic devices which could distinguish certain types of sounds (e.g. orchestra, etc.) from a sum of sound images (guitar, accordion, etc.). If the "ear" recognizes it, so does the device. The existing recognition devices were not fast enough and did not meet the requirements (the sound was long gone, and the electronics had just begun to decode it). In May 1980, the author suggested that the filter could separate one of the harmonics of the instrument, stabilise it and thus recognise the rest with any speed after filtration. The rest was no problem at all. In autumn 1982 the author wrote a mathematical model of this process at OrPTI and in 1984 submitted an application to Kazan State University, Kazan State University, research institutes and enterprises. The application was filed with the USSR State Invention and Discovery Committee in 1988-91. The author has the 1984-1992 documents for authorship of the discovery and invention. Following the description of mathematics, it was evident that the algebraic division effect discloses the basic contradiction of change and conservation. The emergence of division by conservation by change of the sum became clear. There were attempts to criticise the mathematics of division because of the inability to traverse space without loss of time. This, however, led to the conclusion that Ephald space, Ephald field and Ephald time exist in which the object of recognition exists, irrespective of its kind and form. The Ephald field was discovered by an Ephald-based amplifier and EAB after attempts to find the "gravitational zero" in a "vacuum" had "failed". It turned out that vacuum is a conditional medium, which does not deny the presence of infinite mass of other media in it. One has to adjust all knowledge with Ephald in mind. For example: considering the process of conservation, it is found that conservation is performed by means of Efields, which means that devices must be made with stabilisation based on devices with Efields (with an explicit Efield function). The term Ephald is introduced because of the explicit separation of the algebraic division process, although it is clear that the Ephald function must also undergo changes, preserving and transforming into other functions ( being relative, i.e. also Ephald divided ). The continuous Ephald division explains the appearance of derivative processes, the mathematics of which is stated by differential equations of different orders. The differential is the subtraction - EAW. The derivative is the ratio of the differentials, i.e. Efald EABEfald2 on EABEfald1 = Efald2'.

The basic question of philosophy is the relation of consciousness to being, of spirit to nature. The relation or division in philosophy is basic. The mechanism of the relation is the Ephald. Everything else in any philosophy such as - categories of space, time, motion, change, etc. are supplemented at a higher level by the introduction of Ephald. It is known in philosophy that differential equations describe all the laws of nature, society, man. Differential equations are described by Ephald and EAB equations. It follows that all sciences (e.g. mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.) are described by Ephald and EAB without problems. So the main link of Efald requires a more detailed description of its process, of its content, i.e. in what form it is, how it can be detected, measured, applied explicitly. Philosophy is the science of the most general laws of nature, society and man, and in philosophy the relation ( division ) is the basic one, which is Ephald. The Ephald relation, as an infinitesimal quantity, is a process detectable by an amplifier with infinitely high gain, infinitely high sensitivity and infinitesimal noise. Hence the need for such an amplifier is born and it was created by the author Ephald.
__This proved to be insufficient. The author made a discovery of absolute value. Discovered the Integral-Differential Effect ( IDE ) as Efald + EAB of infinite scales. The complete mathematics and physics of this process was obtained and a technical solution was found for its application in nature at the most advanced level in the form of absolute amplifiers, absolute energy sources, absolute engines and absolute time machines. For example, the time machine is known in science fiction, but what is its real embodiment? To travel through time by the method of H.G. Wells requires a source of very high instantaneous force of very small dimensions and mass. The author obtained the technology of such a source on the cheapest small-sized elements. The technology of displacement is described by Ephald and EAB formulas in general terms, explicitly stating that the present - is - the relation of the past to the past. This means that the past is hidden in ourselves and can always be retrieved, it can always be returned to at any stage, at any point in time. Hence everything and 'everything' also conceals the past in the form of the relation of the whole infinite universe to its infinitely inexhaustible components of the species. Besides, the whole world is bound by relations in time, so going back to itself leads to a return to the former relations with the whole world. And this is the transition according to Herbert Wells. This is an example of the basis of EADMACHINE of time.
AUTHOR: ZINOVIEV VLADIMIR PETROVICH.

DISCOVERY FORMULA: A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN ALGEBRAIC DIVISION EFFECT WAS ESTABLISHED, WHEREBY CONSERVATION OF ONE OF THE TWO QUANTITIES (E.G. ENERGY, FIELD, SUBSTANCE, ETC.) BY A CHANGE IN THEIR SUM, TRANSFORMS THE SECOND QUANTITY INTO THE RATIO OF THESE QUANTITIES THAT EXISTED BEFORE THE CONSERVATION BY A CHANGE. Author: V.P. Zinoviev.

First value =2
Second value (delta) =2
sum = 2+2=4
the ratio of sum 4 to delta is 2 and delta also equals 2
2+2=4 ?!?
4/2=2 !!!!!!!
URA!!!!!!
It works))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

AAB >> :
The Efald and EAB formulas describe the technology of displacement in general terms, stating explicitly that the present - is - the relation of the past to the past. This means that the past is hidden within us and can always be retrieved, it can always be returned to at any stage, at any point in time.

Aha! Clever thought! And to rephrase, the past can always be obtained by means of statistics, and also drawn in the form of bars/candles on a chart.

----------

AAB >> :
Hence everything and 'everything' also hides the whole past in the form of the relation of the whole infinite universe to its infinitely inexhaustible components of species.

And the optimiser does a great job with that! From everything and "everything" of the past it selects the best parameters, again of the past.

----------

AAB >> :
Furthermore, the whole world is bound by a relationship in time, hence going back on itself leads to a return to a previous relationship with the whole world. And this is the transition according to Herbert Wells. This is an example of the basis of the EADMACHINE of time.

And if the market also brought itself back, then there would be no such thing as "fitting in history". But, unfortunately, going backwards (even if you do optimisation for a year of history, even if for a longer period of history) will not always lead to a return to the previous relationship with the market.

Hello, AAB!

You're really digging! I had an idea when the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was just being launched. The general public fears black holes when the LHC is launched. Scientists say that don't be afraid, if they will be, they will be small (and their eyes don't glisten well themselves!!!). And I also used to read (I don't remember where) that a mathematician proved the existence of a "time machine" and it all boiled down to "black holes" that are somewhere far away (they didn't hear about the LHC then) in other galaxies. And if we manage to run the LHC in spring without breakdowns, the option to make "black holes" for forecasting base currencies, connect a control module (neural network or fuzzy controller), we'll get a pretty good multicurrency... My friend is also an esotericist, I asked him about time travel, for example. He meaningfully said that it is real. I immediately threw him the idea, like a couple of wires in his head, fed to the control module in Matlab. I also offered him a normal work schedule: one month of forecasting/month at the resorts. He quietly faded away...

Well, if you think about it seriously, Forex is like a gorgeous woman. Someone just stares at her, someone comes up, trying to get acquainted with her stupidly "in person", comes across as being WRONG! But still there are inventors who, using REAL approaches, surprise this lady and get what you need!!!

renegate >> :

Well, if you think about it seriously, Forex is like a gorgeous woman. Someone just looks at her, someone comes up, tries to get acquainted with her stupidly "in person", comes across as being WRONG! But still there are inventors who, using REAL WAYS surprise this lady and get what they need!!!

Good analogy, right )

Something reminds me of this.

http://www.scientific.ru/trv/2008/013/korchevatel.html

http://hitech.newsru.com/article/01Oct2008/scondall

lna01 писал(а) >>

Something reminds me of this.

http://www.scientific.ru/trv/2008/013/korchevatel.html

http://hitech.newsru.com/article/01Oct2008/scondall

Good laugh, but you can look at it from another angle:

"Few people probably know that the cross-bristle toothbrush was "invented" by a computer, or rather a neural network of computers. I'm just saying... "

I could not find a more detailed article, but I will describe it from memory. A geezer in America has made a neural network that invents. He has already patented about 20 inventions, which are actually invented by his neural net (it doesn't ask for food)! He trains it in an interesting way: he sends noise to its inputs! And the grid itself makes inventions out of noise (the details were not disclosed). Probably many people remembered that many geniuses are "roofies". There is noise in their brains. And here the American is good: he made a crazy neuronet, makes profit on patents, if the neuronet goes wild you can always turn it off...

-------------

"Saw, Shura, saw! It's golden!!!"

And it started off innocuously - "recognising instruments in an orchestra"... The poor guy's exhausted.

Korey >>:
Первая величина =2
Вторая величина (дельта) =2
сумма = 2+2=4
отношение суммы 4 к дельте равно 2, и дельта тоже равна 2
2+2=4 ?!?
4/2=2 !!!!!!!
УРА!!!!!! Работает))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Did you really get into that nonsense? :)....... sometimes I tell people: don't read it, you'll go crazy. I think that's the case.

Reason: