Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 26

Mischek >>:

There was a movie, I think "I love trouble", where the hero (white) would find a crowd of black people and yell NIGERS at them, then run away, that was his starting point )))

Turka >>:

был такой фильм, кажется "я люблю неприятности", там герой (белый) находил толпу чёрных и орал им НИГЕРЫ, потом убегал, это были его стартовые условия )))

))

For some reason this thread reminded me of the algebraic division effect, ephalds, Vladimir Petrovich.... I wonder why?

Turka >>:

был такой фильм, кажется "я люблю неприятности", там герой (белый) находил толпу чёрных и орал им НИГЕРЫ, потом убегал, это были его стартовые условия )))

)))))))

Figar0 >>:

Почему-то эта ветка мне напоминала об эффекте алгебраического деления, эфалдах, Владимире Петровиче.... Интересно почему?

Yes, yes, ephalda in its purest form. It's all the same: opening 30 poses at random creates an effect similar to algebraic division. But that's only afterwards, after applying the mystical second step.

Search rules.
Link: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111629. The character with the nickname efald does not appear immediately, but he is the most important one here(Vladimir Petrovich). He is the discoverer of the algebraic division effect that overturns all modern notions (I think he even patented it).
Here on this forum, the term is a common noun for characters who manage to pull dust in their eyes, expounding trivialities in an exceptionally convoluted and vague language.

And I, fool, was already thinking about the ALgebraic Division Effect... )))

Everyone's here, there will be no movie))))

dentraf >>:
Все приехали, кина не будет))))

What's up?

the author has gone into hiding)))
Reason: