[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 34

Dear programmers, please help me to change the autoforex...
1.the opening of the order must be placed strictly on the set step..... slippage is allowed..... to open not after the close of the candle, but after reaching the level....
2.Take should be set strictly on the parameters, set in the adviser,
i.e. if the parameters set a profit of 40pp....then when opening next orders, profit should be located from the last order by 40pp...
4.when opening the first order, you should set a pending order according to the stack parameters for the next order.....the orders go ascending 1.1pips.2.2pips.3.3.3.pips4.4 etc. up to 25 pips
Files:
avtoforex.mq4  22 kb

Please write such an indicator.
The chart should be timeless, i.e. as soon as the price passed 50 pips - a new candle will open, etc.
Also, the indicator should consider the speed of price change, that is, if for example the previous candle passed these 50 points in 20 minutes, and the current one in 10 minutes, then 1 candle is colored in gray, and the 2nd in yellow.
Thank you

I'm asking for help in writing an EA to follow orders. Theoretically it is a win-win strategy, but it is very difficult to trade manually.

So when I open a position, my Expert Advisor should place opposite order at distance of "Hedge" points from opening price using martingale principle, i.e. every next lot increases twice and if any pending order triggers, new pending order is placed at distance of "Hedge" from it in opposite direction and so on.

If total loss becomes equal to "loss" all orders will be closed automatically (it's instead of setting stop loss for insurance).

The profit is taken as follows:

1. If none of the pendants has triggered yet, when profit level reaches "T_act" point, trailing stop-loss is activated and stop-loss "T_step" point is set against price. Then the stoplo is moved if the price reaches the level "T_act "+"T_step" by "T_step "+"T_step" points, etc.

2. If the price has gone inversely when placing an order and the pendent has triggered, it would be good to make a trailing stop-loss order with total profit of all points equal to 0. If the price has gone to profit by "T2_act" points from the price at 0, it will set a stop-loss at the same price of lossless. Then the stoploss is moved to "T2_step" if the price has increased by "T2_act "+"T2_step" pips. The important thing here is that if profit becomes more than 0 and goes down again without touching "T2_act", the breakeven price must be deleted from the variable, because there is a high probability of a sharp price change and opening a new pending order (then the breakeven price will be different).

Of course, it can be simpler: when one or more pending orders trigger, all orders will be closed if total profit reaches "ProfitStop" level.

To test an EA, you should make the following switch in the Properties

auto/manual = true or false

1. If auto/manual = true, the EA will open orders by crossing moving averages.

In the parameters you have to specify the periods for "ShortEMA" and "LongEMA". You must have made more than one Expert Advisor based on moving averages. If ShortEMA is lower than LongEMA, then open a sell order, if ShortEMA is higher than LongEMA, then buy.

2. If auto/manual = false, then open orders manually.

That is all there is to it.

fortrader.ru:
I will write an EA for free but one at a time, write to whoever needs it https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

On the indicator "KOMposter" you can write an advisor plis. The indicator gives signals arrow up BUY, arrow down SELL. The indicator itself is attached very nicely. Input parameters: takeProfit, stopLoss, Lots and indicator settings.
Files:
komposter.mq4  5 kb

droba:

You can write a plis advisor on the "KOMposter" indicator. The indicator gives signals arrow up BUY, arrow down SELL. The indicator itself is attached very good.

It would be better to ask Komposter. He probably has such an EA for a long time.

Vinin:

Komposter would be a better choice. He has probably had such an advisor for a long time.

Where to find it in which thread can you tell me

droba:

Where to find it in which branch can you tell me

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/komposter

Also a link to the original indicator in the base.

Can you please tell me if it is possible for an EA to make a trade in the appropriate direction during strong price movements? Well, for example 60 pips in 2-3 minutes up - buy, and even better with the ability to adjust the number of pips and time. Take and stop is also adjustable.

If possible - please write.

Thanks

Reason: