Indicators: Nadaraya-Watson estimator - page 2

Thank you, great teacher, I respect you.
I'll print this reply and carry it with me.
I ask the service desk
   Thank you very much.

Thank you! Please can we have 2 separte buffers for this indicator? one for up color and two for down color plus un arrow up and down? 

Abdeljalil EL KEDMIRI #: Thank you! Please can we have 2 separte buffers for this indicator? one for up color and two for down color plus un arrow up and down? 

That is not how MQL5 works. It is different to MQL4. With MQL5, one buffer has the values and the other has the colour change.

I wont to convert this indicator to expert, Buy signal for the green line, and Sell signal for red line but the problimatic there is one buffer with 2 colors? 

Abdeljalil EL KEDMIRI #: I wont to convert this indicator to expert, Buy signal for the green line, and Sell signal for red line but the problimatic there is one buffer with 2 colors? 

The colour change is only due to the direction or slope of the data. You only need to read the one buffer and simply detect if it is going up or down, by comparing current value to previous value. That is all.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The colour change is only due to the direction or slope of the data. You only need to read the one buffer and simply detect if it is going up or down, by comparing currently value to previous value. That is all.

thank you Fernando, i will try my best

Hello sir!

Can you add multiplier function for Nadaraya-watson estimator?!

Thank you very much!

Reason: