[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 85

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Or they'll write something for a tenner that's ouch :) .

I didn't say they'd write a masterpiece. He doesn't need to.

Roger >> :

I didn't say it would be a masterpiece. He doesn't need to.

Well, they should be able to fix it for ten bucks, no problem. It's just a warm-up. And then they'll ask for something else, then they'll need something to screw on, and that'll add up to a hundred.

Thanks for your help, it helped me a lot)))

Can you tell me please? Is it possible to create an EA of this type? The illustration shows the entry criteria.

To analyse the opening of a position, few candlesticks should be used so that the divergence is clearly recognised. The criteria for opening a deal should also be the presence of the reversal candle and the presence of a preceding trend of at least 3-4 candles. As shown in the picture. The deal is opened at the first tick after the reversal candle. Stop is set at 1 point above the maximum of the reversal candle. The profit is 1.2-1.5 times the risk.

It is expected to use the Expert Advisor on 5,15,30-minute symbols simultaneously on all major currency pairs. This will allow intensive trading on the account. As a result, the system can be quickly tested and, perhaps, make a profit, if the ratio of profitable to loss-making trades is very modest.

Please tell me if it is possible to create such an EA? I just got interested in automatic TS yesterday and only had time to learn the basic concepts of mql4.

ClassikTrader >> :
Thanks for your help, it helped me a lot)))

You're being ironic. You would be best served by a textbook. It does not help because the error is visible, it has been pointed out, therefore the author's qualifications are such that after the correction the next question will arise, then the next, and so on. This is solved only by self-education or ordering for money.

On the contrary, those who understand at least the answers to their questions, help willingly, for 5 pages of discussion and refinement, browse the forum.

Dimoncheg >> :

I use broker who gives these data for Metatrader, I've found 3 brokerage companies. But the number of symbols is different and not always enough.

Good afternoon! Please send me the addresses in my personal message too.

And one more question. If my broker has not give me this info I should probably send it to Metatrader or something else.

Please give me a link to the addresses, who knows.

granit77 >> :

You're being ironic. You would be best served by a textbook. It does not help because the error is visible, it has been pointed out, therefore the author's qualifications are such that after the correction the next question will arise, then the next, and so on. This can only be solved by self-education or ordering for money.

On the contrary, those who at least understand the answers to their questions, help willingly, for 5 pages of discussions and improvements, browse the forum.

All the question is solved, figured it out myself put it where it should MarketInfo(" ",MODE_" ")

Going over the orders from the history

double ProfitableToday()
{
int cnt, ticket, total;
double Amount1=0;
total=OrdersHistoryTotal();
for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)
{
OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);

How can I select from these orders which closed today? I tried OrderCloseTime() but it shows time like 1240856655, I don't know what it is and how it is))

rid >> :

Good afternoon! Please send me the addresses in my personal message too.

And one more question. If I'm wrong I will send you the addresses of brokers who will open free demo account with QuickBooks.

Please give a link to the addresses, who knows.

Sent by

Thank you.
Reason: