[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 84

zfs >> :

And how do you pour it into MetaTrader? From Quicksilver?

I use a broker which gives this data for Metatrader, I found 3 brokerage companies, but the number of instruments is different and not always sufficient, because brokers cannot be discussed here.

help please!!! the expert gives out an error

18:54:30 2008.06.13 23:20 R'еÐ'ÑšÑ'КÑ'й EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 4106
18:54:30 2008.06.13 23:20 P'еÐÑÑ'КÑ'ÐÍ EURUSD,H1: unknown symbol name GBPUSD for OrderSend function
18:54:30 2008.06.13 23:20 Р'еÐÑÑ'КÑ'ÐÍ EURUSD,H1: OrderSend error 4106
18:54:30 2008.06.13 23:20 P'еÐÑÑ'КÑ'ÐÍ EURUSD,H1: unknown symbol name USDJPY for OrderSend function

Here is a piece of code

void Open_Oder1()
{
if((m4+m5+m6+m1)-(m7+m8+m9+m2)>0)
{
if(m4>m7 && SB_openEU==0){fm=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,01,Ask,3,0,0,NULL,0,0,MediumBlue);}
}
if((m4+m5+m6+m1)-(m7+m8+m9+m2)<0)
{
if(m4<m7 && SB_openEU==0){fm=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,0,0,NULL,0,0,Gold);}
}
}
void Open_Oder2()
{
if((m4+m5+m6+m1)-(m7+m8+m9+m2)>0)
{
if(m5>m8 && SB_openGU==0){fm=OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,0,0,NULL,0,0,MediumBlue);}
}
if((m4+m5+m6+m1)-(m7+m8+m9+m2)<0)
{
if(m5<m8 && SB_openGU==0){fm=OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,3,0,0,NULL,0,0,Gold);}
}
}

And here is the Expert Advisor itself

It's like you're only listening to yourself. You've already been told on another forum that Ask and Bid are only valid for the chart on which the EA is standing. If you want to use it for other currencies, use MarketInfo().

Roger >> :
I get the impression that you only listen to yourself. You've already been told on another forum that Ask and Bid are only valid for the chart on which the EA is standing. If you want to use it for other currencies, apply MarketInfo().

The Expert Advisor works on all 4 charts, positions open not always and very long, with an interval of even about 3 hours, because it generates errors, the Expert Advisor code is not mine) - but I like the work algorithm, I want to test it, but not how. I can not fix it myself!
MESSENGERS SOFTWARE PLEASE!

Files:

Multicurrency EAs cannot be spun in the tester.

Roger >> :
You can't spin multicurrency EAs in the tester.

I didn't say it's allowed in the tester, where did you get that from or didn't you read the post below?

and your answer reminds me of the joke "your car won't start, did you check the tyre pressure"?

ClassikTrader писал(а) >>

I didn't say it spins in the tester, where did you get that from? Or didn't you read the post below???

And your answer reminds me of the joke "your car won't start - so did you check the tyre pressure?"

You wrote that.

but I like the way it works. I want to test it.

But if you...

can't fix it yourself!
then this is where you come in.

"A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around."

You say the magic word 'ten dollars' and you lined up willing to help.

And this branch is for those who want to understand how it all works, but not all work out.

Roger >> :

You say the magic word "Ten dollars" and there is a queue of people who want to help you.

The queue is 0 people long. Because even the phrase "a hundred dollars" doesn't have that effect.

Or they'll write something for a tenner that's ouch :) .

Roger писал(а) >>

Say the magic word "ten dollars"...

Jesus... Limonia country straight... Ten dollars...

TheXpert писал(а) >>
The queue is 0 people long. For the phrase "a hundred dollars" doesn't have that effect either.

Huh... >> so not Limonia.

Reason: