[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 799

obla4ko:

I understand the principle, THANK YOU! I'll connect it to the code and try it out :).

Please tell me, Techno, is variable work a stop triggered? - Right?

And another question - maybe not a tick, a bars? If I understand the logic of writing ... :))

When a stop is triggered, work goes to zero. tick, bars is not the name of the variable, it's a counter of how many bars have passed.

How do you use EAs? How do I push the EA, I don't know how to use it, I just do not know how to use it in a demo.

FoxUA:

How do you use EAs? How do I push the EA, I don't know how to use it, I just want to place it in a demo and it works in a real time mode.

You should use the mt5 tester, it can test multi-currency

Techno:
Use the tester on mt5, it can test multi-currency

i'm trying to see if my EA will work with 5 now

Techno:
Use the tester on mt5, it can test multi-currency

mt4 does not see shit, in5 there are 107 errors, should i rewrite it under mt5?

FoxUA:

No way in mt 4 does not see and in 5 107 errors gives rewrite under the mt 5 or what?

Well, it is clear that you have to rewrite it to mql5.

Svinozavr:

1. Why?????????????????????

But, if you really need to, then

2. Am I fucking answering into the void? Told you - there's an article by Kositsyn on the subject in the articles (it's right here, link above). How many times must I repeat it to you? Maybe you have something else to do?

Why are you cursing? I was answering Victor's question. I took note of the article, thanks for the tip!

there was a question why transferring is needed at all, then here is an example take the first found indicator from the codebase https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9854 how to make at the moment when alert is triggered, advisor opens an order - show me how to get data from an indicator without transferring an indicator code to advisor for example? thank you!

Dersu:
Hi folks. There is a problem, and due to a complete lack of programming knowledge valayu. I use OBB and A/D in the same window. Is it possible to unite them together so that when you enable the mode key to select the following: click the mouse to any point on the indicator and the two lines at this point are pulled to each other? Thank you in advance for the answer, if any.

Hello again.

My question seems to be hanging in the air due to lack of information, so I have to ask again.

OBV and A\D in one window have floating borders, so the trend start on the window is not the same height.

However, if we connect the lines, we can get information about the strength of the trend (it is a pullback or the start of a new trend) by continuing the movement in dissonance (divergence) or in pair (parallel).

Ideally, it would be good to replace the key with the icon within the indicator

Anybody have any opinions?

T-G:

there was a question why should we transfer the data at all, then let's take the first found indicator from the codebase https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9854 how to make the Expert Advisor open an order when the alert is triggered - how to get the data from an indicator without transferring the code to the Expert Advisor? thanks!

iCustom();
Reason: