[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 801

obla4ko:
no happiness... (( ( with 0.1 also the same - may be it is overloading of information and need it to focus on bar information - because logically one of the ROKs is always bigger than the other, huh? and it turns out that every second he gets information about the opening position - which makes it "freeze"?

It seems that the problem is elsewhere. Maybe it is a lack of history or something else. It works for me, although not in the way the author wanted.

T-G:
Well, I mean the same thing, it turns out that the calculation code should be transferred to the Expert Advisor, but how can I pull the information from buffers? How can I then optimize it?

There is a textbook!!! Here's a link to it (no need to read it aloud?)) There are EA codes in the base. How many times do I have to tell you. You have already been told (well, you don't have the strength to open the textbook or the code) - iCustom, if you need to read the buffer. You do not read the answers from the first time?

===

You know, dear man, I'm beginning to have some vague doubts - aren't you a troll?

Svinozavr:

There is a textbook!!! Here's a link to it (no need to read it aloud?)) There are EA codes in the base. How many times do I have to tell you. You have already been told (well, you don't have the strength to open the textbook or the code) - iCustom, if you need to read the buffer. You do not read the answers from the first time?

===

You know, dear man, I'm beginning to have some vague doubts - aren't you a troll?

I read everything, it was just difficult to understand, and I got confused with the terms - and immediately you're a troll ((

Well, thanks anyway.

Dersu:

Is it possible to tie a vertical line to a bar and then somehow get out of the situation through it ?

I'm not competent, but I'd like to ask the question.

Um... Page 800, message 8000.

A sign of destiny... Oh, man... :)

T-G:

I read everything, it was just hard to understand, and I got confused with the terms - and immediately a troll ((

Well, thanks anyway.

Or at the very least (or fat ...) just put your turkey here, and someone would cook it for you, with apples and champagne ...

I wish you could tell me what's what, where, how much, and how.

We're just guessing by coffee grounds, aren't we? The solution (my head is spinning, what are you thinking?)... the solution lies on the surface...

ZS... And don't piss off Swinosaurs... he's a mean but fair reptile... :)

artmedia70:
A sign of destiny... Oh, man... :)

I wish I knew which was the plus or the minus?

artmedia70:
Or at the very least (or fat...) just put your turkey here and have someone cook it for you, with apples and champagne...

You could also tell us what, where, how, and at what price...

We're just guessing by coffee grounds, aren't we? And the solution (what are you thinking?), well... the solution lies on the surface...

ZS... And don't piss off the pig-saurus... he's a mean but fair reptile... :)

I'm just studying the principles. I asked to show you an example of a codec from a codebase.

I don't understand it, but it's good when the alert and the string coincide, iCustom can get the value, but I have not figured out yet what to do if everything counts inside the code and displays as a one-time alert only, how to intercept it, but I will read the links where you poked me and maybe I'll get better.

I'm not pissing him off on purpose, it took me a while to figure it out

Dersu:

I'd like to know if it's + or -...

Forum settings - 10 posts per page - what's the big deal? ;)

drknn:

Forum settings - 10 posts per page - what's the big deal? ;)
That's how all intrigue is cut off at the root... :)
Ahh... How it all started... what a flight of fancy, what a fantasy... :)

Hello programming experts.

How do I find two maxima in array A[10] - the maxima may be the same or one higher than the other. If you can give an example.

Reason: