[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 518

zhuki >>:
Я так не могу понять, в личку положите всё я исправлю.

is that addressed to me?

progma137 >>:

это ко мне обращение?

No to Vlandex

zhuki >>:

Нет к Vlandex

Thank you, I've sorted it out. You helped me out!

Good day, I have the following problem: I am testing the EA in the Strategy Tester, everything works, I threw the EA on the chart, but error 130 is displayed. I keep the five-digit number, normalize prices, set losses and profits at 100-200 pips, I put zeros. Build 226.
What may be the problem?

vanson >>:
Доброго времени суток.Проблема в следующем.Тестирую советник в тестере,всё работает.Кинул советника на график,выдаёт ошибку error 130. Пятизнак учитываю,цены нормализирую,задавал лоссы и профиты по 100-200 пунктов,ставил нулями.всё равно не работает. Build 226.
В чём может быть проблема?

In you! Turn off the computer and watch tv-shop and blow bubbles out of your mouth!

vlandex >>:

В тебе! Выключай комп и смотри тв-шоп и пускай пузыри изо рта!

Now listen to me carefully, vlandex. I don't know who you are, and I don't want to know. You have only humiliated yourself with this message. I won't stoop to your level and express aggression towards you, but if you were around, I would do anything to smash your head against the nearest corner.
I asked for an opinion on a specific question. If you don't know the answer or for some reason don't want to answer it, don't. At least preserve your dignity.

vanson >>:

А теперь послушай меня внимательно,vlandex. Я не знаю кто ты,да и знать не хочу.Этим сообщением ты только унизил себя.Я не буду опускаться до твоего уровня и выражать агрессию в твой адрес,но если бы ты был рядом,я бы сделал всё,чтобы разбить твою голову об ближайщий угол.
Я спросил мнения по конкретному вопросу.Если же ты не знаешь ответа или по какой-то причине не хочешь на него отвечать,не отвечай.Сохранишь достоинство хотя бы.

=))

I guess the DC does not allow to open orders with stops. I.e. you have to open an order first and then place stops.

vanson >>:
Доброго времени суток.Проблема в следующем.Тестирую советник в тестере,всё работает.Кинул советника на график,выдаёт ошибку error 130. Пятизнак учитываю,цены нормализирую,задавал лоссы и профиты по 100-200 пунктов,ставил нулями.всё равно не работает. Build 226.
В чём может быть проблема?

there is a print function, output all the parameters of the Ordersand function in it,

I'm a beginner and I have a question!!!)

How to properly export an array of doublets from MT to a dll-function ?
I tried different ways, including via pointers... The result is the same - C00000005 action crashes...
For example now tried to do this:

code of test EA:

#include "AxmedANN.mq4"
int init()
{
int c;
double testarr[5];
for (c=0;c<=4;c++) testarr[c]=1;
c=Testing(testarr);
Alert(c);
}

import function
double Testing(double& arr[]);

code in Delphi
type DoubleArray=array of double;
PDoubleArray=^DoubleArray;
function Testing(PArray:PDoubleArray):Double; stdcall;
var TestArray: array [0..5] of Double;
begin
TestArray[0]:=PArray^[0];
result:=TestArray[0];
end;

I don't know what to do, I'm out of ideas, I hope to get your help!

P.S. I figured it out. I had to specify array of Real in dll in data type. Now everything works without any pointers there....

Is it possible to unload (disable) the indicator using MQL?
Reason: