[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 854

Infinity:

This does not work whatever I have done )) now I get an error of wrong parameter )) if I set it as D'23' then error '23' - date literal string is incomplete

1. Declare a variable X of datetime type, initialize it with the current date/time.

2. Increase X until it reaches 23 hours.

3. Use X in the order opening operation.

dateime X=TimeCurrent();
while(TimeHour(X)!=23|| TimeMinute(X)!=0) X++;

OrderSend(.......,X,....);

Infinity:

Now I get an error of wrong parameter) if I set it as D'23' then the error '23' - date literal string is incomplete

Didn't notice it at first:

In OrderSend - 11 parameters, after the comment and before the expiry date there is a magik - missing parameter

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderSend

alsu:

1. Declare a variable X of datetime type, initialize it with the current date/time.

You can use Hour().

alsu:

Thank you so much... everything now works as it should, by the way the last version also worked, .... it kept failing to work and getting an error,... but after I installed the magician, it all worked right away )

Good day to all and have a nice week.

Mr. programmers, maybe there is a script or an Expert Advisor that would change the time frame on the open windows of mt4, with a certain periodicity, not critical - once every minute or five minutes, to update the graphical representation of indicators, and immediately return back. I.e. periodically just pull the picture to liven things up.

RekkeR:

Good day to all and have a nice week.

Mr. programmers, maybe there is a script or an Expert Advisor that would change the time frame on the open windows of mt4, with a certain periodicity, not critical - once every minute or five minutes, to update the graphical representation of indicators, and immediately return back. I.e. periodically just pull the picture to liven things up.

look at https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9099

I think it can be modified to suit your needs

Sayod:
Sorry, maybe not on topic, need help. From me a big thanks, (and SET EA with settings + $ 2) to someone who adds to the code of the EA martingale function, so that after the 3rd triggered stop loss increases the lot by one unit until the take profit (example: 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.02, 0.02, 0.03) help, please ...

I don't want to bother, so now it's like this: if on stop, then lot x2, if on take, then start lot

the MARTIN setting switches this function off

A suggestion, please: there is datetime time1=D'2010.09.20 00:00';(time is 00:00) and you need to get the date and time of the previous day. Of course, you can manually enter the second value

datetime time2=D'2010.09.19 00:00'; but I need it to be calculated from first time1.

Alexandr24:

Please advise: there is a datetime value time1=D'2010.09.20 00:00';(time 00:00) and now you need to get the date and time of the previous day. You can of course enter the second value manually

datetime time2=D'2010.09.19 00:00'; but you need it to be calculated from time1.

time (datetime) in seconds. You may use the formula:

time1 - [hour]*60*60

IgorM:

I don't want to bother, so now it's like this: if on stop, then lot x2, if on take, then start lot

the MARTIN setting switches this function off

Thanks, pretty close to the target, but can we do as I said?)
Reason: