[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 810

artmedia70:
Vasya-Vasya... Aren't you in the wrong branch? Newbies here are asking for an answer and expecting a proper response, not poking their noses into what they need to know now or don't need to know... Now or later... Doesn't matter - a person can know a lot more about something else than you do and still not be poking "bugs" with their nose, telling them what they should know now and what is too early... That's one.
Two, what any money can order (about the question on the three Elder screens), a person without your silly answers can guess. He is asking for help, not your statements. The question was asked correctly enough - you can answer in the same way, or clarify. Or address it to him in private, instead of showing your own mercantilism to the public.
IMHO - no offence, connoisseur Vasya... :)
I started to write robots with semi-automatic ones, it's naive to look for a grail with such level of knowledge. It's not about the script that he will use in trading, but about the Expert Advisor that he will throw away after the first test.

Hello, I have such a question. I downloaded MT4 from http://www.metaquotes.net/ru/metatrader4/trading_terminal and when I opened demo account I indicated roubles and micex, i.e. I wanted to get quotes from MICEX, but in Market Watch only forex symbols are shown. Although my account balance is in rubles. How can I make the Russian market symbols appear?

Rus:
Hello, I have such a question. I downloaded MT4 from http://www.metaquotes.net/ru/metatrader4/trading_terminal and when I opened demo account I indicated roubles and micex, i.e. I wanted to get quotes from MICEX, but in Market Watch only forex symbols are shown. Although my account balance is in rubles. How can I make the Russian market symbols appear?
Right-click in Market Watch and select show all symbols.

vasya_vasya:
right-click in the market overview, select show all symbols.
Of course I did - only the forex symbols and not the MICEX symbols.

Rus:
Of course I did - only forex symbols, not MICEX.
to get an answer you need to put the investor's account password and server address

vasya_vasya:
to get an answer you will need to give your account password and server address
Is it IBFX-MT4-Demo2 where the server is or is it something else? Where to look for it? Investor : 1pfpydn

No one can help? Gentlemen professionals, come forward!

PapaYozh:

There are no such functions.

But this can be calculated. If it comes in one tick per candle, then the EA is in "By opening prices" mode.

Thank you, I got it.

vasya_vasya:
I started out writing robots with semi-automatic ones, I think it's naive to look for a grail with this level of knowledge. It's not about the script that he will use in trading, but about the EA he will throw away after the first test.
Dear Sir, you have been asked a question - answer it if you know the answer. If you do not know - do not answer, others will answer. No one is interested in how you started to write experts - everyone has their own story.
You were not asked for an answer about the grail. Any idea of the author has the right to exist and its implementation by the author, even if for verification. It is not your right to point to his level of knowledge. And it does not matter what level a person begins to program - it is his way, and God willing, he has surpassed your way and you together with your knowledge.
Create a forum for "smart guys" and trash anyone you want. This is where beginners ask for help, not your rants. Don't blow your brains out.
My opinion. And I won't discuss your pokes with you anymore.
ZS. I started writing Expert Advisor with zero knowledge in MQL4. I started with a big problem and it works, and it will take you far beyond the belt with your "olympus".
ZZZY. In my opinion, it should be hyphenated, and not fused. And punctuation should be observed in sentences. Read a Russian textbook or something... for a start...

Dear "fellow travelers" and captains! Question: how to make two different indicators appear in one separate window in the PROGRAM instead of simple drag and drop (!) as in my

figure - here I first opened ROC and then dragged in from the Bollinger navigator. When I write indicator_separate_window in Bollinger, it opens in a separate window, but a different one!

HOW DO I PRESCRIBE THE RIGHT "WINDOW"? :))

Reason: