[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 770

so who can still find a bug? what's the problem with this operator, how to write it correctly?

if(ss==1&&sl==1)
{OpenSellLimitOrder(Lot*7,PRBidL);
if(HaveSellStopOrder== true)
{ModifySellStopOrder(PRBidS); //Select
} }

FoxUA:

so who can still find a bug? what's the problem with this operator, how to write it correctly?

if(ss==1&&sl==1)
{OpenSellLimitOrder(Lot*7,PRBidL);
if(HaveSellStopOrder== true)
{ModifySellStopOrder(PRBidS); //Select
} }

did you even understand what you asked for? it's a weekend charade riddle :)?

sergeev:
did you even understand what you were asking? is it a weekend charade/Robus :)?

Go back 1-2 pages, it's more detailed there.

I just don't want to clutter up the forum with the same post 10 times.

FoxUA:

Go back 1-2 pages, it's more detailed there.

I just don't want to clutter up the forum with the same post about 10 times.

In your case, you have to do it yourself handles, scatter in suspicious places Print and Comment and look at the intermediate data.

sergeev:
In your case, you have to do it yourself by hand, spread Print and Comment in suspicious places and look at the intermediate data.

It's not so complicated and highly proficient that you haven't grown up to it yet, is it?

FoxUA:

is it so complicated and high profile that we haven't gotten there yet?

I guess so.

What I don't understand is why, if you have a question and you use your "favourite" functions, who prevents you from attacking this code for your sisters and brothers.

Not sending it to an unknown page, or worse, requiring everyone, to follow your posts, and... understand what you're talking about half the time.

I'm sorry, but that's the way I see it...

;)

FoxUA:

is everything so complicated and highly proficient that it's not yet done here?

How do you want it to be? You tear out pieces of code and ask me to guess what your mistake is?

That's not how it works.

sergeev:

How do you want to do that? Do you tear out chunks of code and ask them to guess what your mistake is?

That's not how it works.

It's like a scaffolder.

I have glimpsed the code - I would highly recommend that you take Kim's ready-made order management functions and simplify the code a lot, then it will be easier to understand.

Files:

FreeLance:

I guess so.

What I don't understand is why, if you have an issue and apply your "favourite" functions, who prevents you from attacking that code for your sisters and brothers.

Not sending it to an unknown page, or worse, requiring everyone, to follow your posts, and... understand what you're talking about half the time.

I'm sorry, but that's the way I see it...

;)

I am not demanding anything from anyone, just what was the question as they say and was the answer, a man writes his statement, even without bothering to read the latest posts, but this is everyone's business and I'm not going to teach anyone communication ethics, I have just started to learn the language, and all from a textbook on this site, but someone may do it differently and more accurately, so I ask what's wrong, because surely there is a solution to the problem in another way, I can only learn about it from the forum post for newbies, people are willing to help, not from the Help...... okay, so instead of giving your opinion on what's wrong, you'd better give me examples, I'm not asking for free advice, but for help in solving the problem!!!!!!! and if I wrote something unpleasant, it's not difficult to specify what is unclear.

Reason: