[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 710

cyclik33:

Please tell me how to do it. I tried to copy it as a report, but it is in htm and does not show the number of losing trades in a row all the same.
And you save it as a detailed report

artmedia70:
Can you save it as a detailed report

I'm sorry to be blunt, but please tell me how to do it, what to press (which button and where).

If you mean the image(optimization chart), then I do not have such a parameter as the number of unprofitable rows.

cyclik33:

I apologize at once for stupidity, but please tell me how to do it, what to press (which button and where)

If you mean the picture (the optimisation graph), I don't have such a parameter as the number of unprofitable rows.

How does it not show the number of losing trades in a row?

For example, it shows this information here:

And to get this information on the Results tab, you need to write the report form in the code. The forum has an article on how to do this.

Guys, tell me how to write "withdrawal" of funds from the account in the code. This is only needed for the tester. I.e. we test the Expert Advisor, as soon as its balance increases by X amount of virtual green paper, we need to return the balance to its initial state and calculate the "withdrawal" of funds.

Blaid73:

Guys, tell me how to write "withdrawal" of funds from the account in the code. This is only needed for the tester. I.e. we test the Expert Advisor, as soon as its balance increases by X amount of virtual green paper, we need to return the balance to its initial state and calculate the "withdrawal" of funds.

And also add there buying a virtual yacht in a virtual bay of a virtual island :)
Have a look here, it might help... I haven't read it...

artmedia70:
And also add buying a virtual yacht in a virtual island's virtual bay :)
Have a look here, it might help... I haven't read it...

Thank you. Usually we increase the lot in proportion to the growth of the balance, and so in the tester, trade for 2-3 years, until it ceases to write that the lot is too big. But in reality it will not be so. Imagine, you started a 1000, and what are you waiting 2 years for a million? No, of course the hand will be stretched ... that's what I want to see. But a boat... would be nice :)))))

Well, no, that's not quite right. in the code, a loss position is created, the loss on which is equal to the amount required for withdrawal. this would spoil all the statistical data. it's probably impossible for the tester to return the balance to the initial one right during the tester, it counts from the initial balance amount... so, you have to calculate it manually...

Blaid73:

Thank you. Usually we increase the lot in proportion to the growth of the balance, and so in the tester we trade for 2-3 years, until it stops writing that the lot is too big. But in reality it will not be so. Imagine, you started a 1000, and what are you waiting 2 years for a million? No, of course the hand will be stretched ... that's what I want to see. But a boat... would be nice :)))))
You don't have to increase the lot in proportion to the growth of the balance... Not necessarily... I'd say that sounds risky to me.

artmedia70:
It is not necessary to increase the lot in proportion to the growth of the balance... Not necessarily at all... I'd say it looks risky to me.

Yes, I agree, not necessarily, it's just one of the MM options.

Hello gentlemen. Question, if there is a function or something to determine how previous positions closed with plus or minus???? If the topic has been raised drop the link. Thanks in advance....

Reason: