[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 617

Let's take the case when an Expert Advisor is optimised for each currency pair of interest individually.

Is there any way to "overlay" the results of various optimizations to see the total profits and drawdowns?

Thank you!

In fact, it feels like everyone knows everything and no one cares about anything... it's a pity...

Friends, how to find a position that was opened later than the time I set. I need to find positions that have been in the market for a long time and have a loss of no more than the specified value. And I'll find a way to talk to them. Thank you.

artmedia70:
Friends, how to find a position that was opened later than the time I set. I need to find positions that have been in the market for a long time and have a loss of no more than the specified value. And I'll find out how to talk to them. Thank you.
If you have a big minus, here it is the one you are looking for. The timeframe is the difference between now and the opening date, ok?

Techno:
normal order enumeration, check OrderProfit() if there is a big minus, here it is. The time limit is the difference between now and the opening date, OK?
Thank you. It is clear, but I cannot do the search by orders... If you can show me this in the code, I'd be very grateful... I'll sort out the code in parts and figure it all out for the future... In the meantime I'm having a hard time...

artmedia70:
Thank you. It's clear, but I can't do a search by orders... If you can show me how to do it in code, I'd be really grateful... I will sort out the rest of the question on my own - I will sort out the code in parts and figure it all out for the future... In the meantime I'm having a hard time...

Well, the usual overkill.

for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
    {
    OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS);
       OrderProfit();  
       OrderOpenTime();
    }
After the selection you already work with profit and time, set conditions

artmedia70:
Thank you. It's clear, but I can't seem to do an overshoot of the orders... If you can show me how to do it in code, I'd be really grateful... I will sort out the code in parts and figure it all out for the future... In the meantime I'm having a hard time...

The simplest script

int start() {
   for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){
      if (!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS))continue;
      if (OrderType()<=OP_SELL)
         OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),10);
      else
         OrderDelete(OrderTicket());
   }
}

Vinin:

A simple script

int start() {
   for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){
      if (!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS))continue;
      if (OrderType()<=OP_SELL)
         OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),10);
      else
         OrderDelete(OrderTicket());
   }
}

oh, how beautiful)))

Techno:
oh how beautiful ))))

But it works. Although it is not recommended to do so

Maybe there's a kind soul who can answer a silly question?

I have created an Expert Advisor, in the tester it gives me a satisfying result.

On a real account it silently slumbers in the upper right corner for some reason, despite the prescribed signals.

What should I do with it? Maybe, I should skip the account? ;-)

Some advice, plz.

Files:
Reason: