[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 436

How do I teach myself and my advisor how to draw?

1. How do I draw, say, a MA curve on a chart? What do I have to enter into the EA code to make it start drawing?

2. I would be infinitely grateful for a link to the relevant web page, where it is written.

Diger писал(а) >>

How do I teach myself and my advisor how to draw?

1. How do I draw, say, a MA curve on a chart? What do I have to enter into the EA code to make it start drawing?

2) I would be very grateful for a link to the appropriate website, where it is written.

Of course, we can do it in the Expert Advisor (if we use objects), but there are indicators for drawing. Including custom ones.

Vinin писал(а) >>

You can, of course, do it in an EA (if you use objects), but there are indicators for drawing. Including custom ones.

Thank you, but it is too simple... to attach an indicator.

The question is still relevant....

Diger писал(а) >>

Thanks, but it's too easy... to attach an indicator.

The question is still relevant....

Through thorns... to the stars.

Still, how to draw and where to read about it?

Diger >>:
И всё же, как нарисовать и где об этом почитать?

Read in the documentation and tutorial, links at the top of the page. Only indicators draw lines, EAs can set graphical objects with which, if you want to, you can discretely "draw" something. A tank can also mark dividing lines, but not many people use it.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Read in the documentation and tutorial, links at the top of the page. Only indicators draw lines, EAs can set graphical objects with which, if you want to, you can discretely "draw" something. A tank can also mark dividing lines, but not many people use it.

Thanks, that's reassuring... I was beginning to think I was the only one who couldn't do it. Now I know there's at least two of us.....

Diger >>:

Спасибо, утешил... Я уж было начал думать, что только я этого не умею. Теперь знаю, что нас, как минимум, двое.....

Can I get a third? https://docs.mql4.com/ru/objects

sergeev писал(а) >>

and a third? https://docs.mql4.com/ru/objects

I know that address. They teach how to draw tic-tac-toe ....

No further questions.

>> thank you, everybody.

Hi all!!! I've recently started studying MQL4, and it's my first experience in programming. I'm reading the tutorial, browsing forums, and learning something I understand, and something I don't. I even started to write my first tip and got stuck. The textbook did not find an answer, the forum sat for 4 hours - all to no avail.
Can you guys give me a hint? For example, there is a price PRICE. How can a Trader check if there are currently open market or pending orders at this open price? And, consequently, if there is nothing at this price, then we should either place a pending order or open a position immediately.

I hope to help!

Thanks in advance!!!

Reason: