[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 434

igrok2008 писал(а) >>

Hello! I have made an indicator_MACDv1. The idea is simple, MACD crosses 0 up, up arrow appears, if down then down. All seems to be good and compiles (thanks who helped) and works.... but NOT so....... I would like if the condition coincided, then the arrow was only one....The indicator is attached. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Maybe it will be better.

Files:

kara100 >>:
Здравствуйте, A=iCCI(Symbol(),5,14,PRICE_OPEN,0); - фомула приводит значение CCI 5 -минутки. но само значение обновляется через 5 минут... Как получить значение ССI 5 минутки, которое высвечивается в окне индикатора слева сверху? -(там оно меняется с каждым тиком...)

How long do you want the value to be updated?) Your CCI is based on the opening price, which is only one in 5 minutes (on your timeframe)=)))

Necron писал(а) >>

How long do you want the value to be updated?) Your CCI is built with opening price, and there is only one price for 5 minutes (on your timeframe)=)))

I'm sorry, how do you get the value that changes with every tick (in the indicator window)? After all the price and closing and others also change once every 5 minutes? Thanks in advance...

kara100 писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, how do you get a value that changes with every tick (in the indicator window)? After all, the price and closing and others also change once every five minutes? Thanks in advance...

The closing price changes every tick, but it only applies to the zero bar

Vinin писал(а) >>

Closing price changes every tick, but this only applies to the zero bar

Thank you, it does.

igrok2008 >>:
Здравствуйте. Есть такой индикатор SimpleIndicator. Пересечение МАшек и выдача стрелок над(под) соответствующим баром. Всё прекрасно и замечательно. Компилируется бес проблем.

I tried to solve this problem set by igrok2008 myself, but, alas, it is not that modification, the source Expert Advisor SimpleIndicator.mq4 does not want to be installed to a chart at all, although it does compile well.

Can you please tell me what might be the reason for this?

hedger писал(а) >>

I tried to solve this problem set by igrok2008 on my own, but alas, it is not a modification, the source Expert Advisor SimpleIndicator.mq4 does not want to be installed on a chart at all, although it does compile well. Please advise what may be the reason.

It seems to work

Files:

Was looking to draw Range Bars in MT4, found this: INETs_range_bars_wlas_v09.mq4

But i dont understand how it works (or rather nothing happens) - can someone know how to run it?

Thanks!

Vinin >>:

Вроде работает

I get it, thank you, of course, it's just that my mind was stuck - I took him for a councillor. Now we can move on.

Help, please help. I can't get a handle on the history. I load the history of minutes as it should be through F2. When I test the simulation quality I get n/a, then 90%, but most often n/a. Repeated testing with the same parameters and for the same period with n/a quality produces different results. It draws a bright green strip. It produces different optimization results with the same parameters. I have been trying to analyze it for several days now and cannot do anything. My DC support is not able to say anything useful either... help me.
Reason: