[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 248

Vinin >> :

I'll have another look tomorrow. It's late today. >> and I'm tired.

>> Thank you.

Vinin >> :

I'll have another look tomorrow. It's late today. >> and I'm tired.

Thank you very much! You have helped me a lot. Indeed, there are peculiarities of implementations in every language (I haven't seen any language without snags yet). And to understand what these features are the main task of a beginner programmer. This example shows me the subtleties of buffers :) and moving average over arrays. There is no need to modify the code, as I have carefully sat down and debugged this indicator. The final version is presented in the new forum thread.

IlyaA писал(а) >>
Check it out, and it didn't compress the jpg picture. >> So the png is a lot lighter.

automatic compression does not depend on file size, but on resolution. i don't remember exactly, but compression starts at 800 pixels in any direction... 750 is skipping.

Roman. >> :

raise the tester control panel a little higher... using the left mouse button...

>> Thank you.

what time tonight (Sunday night to Monday night) does Alpari allow trading?

Hello Dear forum users!

I don't even know which side to approach the questions from. OK, I'll start at the beginning ......

Found in code base beautiful indicator, liked it. Pinned it, looked at, realized I need to modify it for myself.

Tried to do it myself, it worked but not quite.... I asked questions about my mistakes in this thread and get qualified answers.

After these answers, you look, analyze, look for mistakes, where you screwed up........... you think in one word.......

This is in general, but in particular....... Everything is good, but it's not the same. I decided to look for answers myself, the good news is where.

I read articles by Antoniuk Oleg, I found this indicator. It was written by him. I just don't dare to ask him questions. I will explain why.

The last comment in comments to his article was on May 18, 2009, not even a comment, just comments from ....... and no answer or answer at all.

So I wonder whether there will be an answer, and it's his words.

Прошу меня простить, но у меня нет времени.

Maybe someone will give me a hint.........

Thanks in advance.

Is there a function that allows you to get the number of bars on the screen? Need to scale different by order of numbers.

IlyaA >> :
Is there a function that allows you to get the number of bars on the screen? Need to scale different by order of numbers.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/windows/WindowBarsPerChart

What kind of drawdown is considered acceptable? I have 1-1.5% on the euro and 3% on the pound... Is there even an approximate limit? or as with the calculations that up to 5% is ok?

Dmido >> :
What kind of drawdown is considered acceptable?

"Counts" is the wrong way to put it.

A normal drawdown is one that does not make you uncomfortable.

A lot of people only place risk capital into a trading account.

It is clear that in this case the maximal drawdown might be up to MC.

This is also normal. Capital should be working, not lying around.

Reason: