Errors, bugs, questions - page 2714

Alexey Viktorov:

Why didn't you like that answer?

)))Yes, perhaps everything that follows confirms the above)))) Good luck to you all!)

Vladimir Karputov:

You are already on the second page of the thread that someone is to blame, but that someone is not you. Without a description of the trading environment, without a description of the hardware and terminal, without code - no one will give you a serious answer, because the question is essentially non-existent.

But, yes, you can continue - I wonder how many pages of telepaths will be enough.

The way I see it, it's far from being all about code writing errors. There are problems with the working code when the terminal is updated again. But, sometimes, there are problems without an explicit update...

The question is: why the hell is this happening?

Of course, you can immediately send it to the "club of telepaths", but should the "psychics" know the reason? It did not happen out of nowhere, did it?

Evgeny Vlasov:

)))Yes, perhaps everything that follows confirms the above)))) Cheers all!)

The right question is half the answer.

You have reported some vague metamorphosis that has suddenly occurred to a shrouded in mystery program.

You have been correctly directed. Go and read it again - it says, among other things, that it is not necessary to post the code.
But it also says how to say something in a technical forum. At the very least - it suggests giving more information.
Knowledge is power. We don't know what, what, when and under what circumstances and environment something happened somewhere.

So your attempts to teach those who can already figure out from a couple of clarifying details in which direction to think are not very appropriate.

Сергей Таболин:

The way I see it, it's not all about code writing errors. There are problems with the working code when the terminal is updated again. But, sometimes, problems occur without an explicit update...

The question is: why the hell is this happening?

Of course, you can immediately send it to the "club of telepaths", but should the "psychics" know the reason? It did not occur out of nowhere, did it?

I wrote above the reasons for such a referral.

Did something happen to you too, somewhere, with something?

You can go there too.

Artyom Trishkin:

The right question is half the answer.

You reported some vague metamorphosis that suddenly happened to a shrouded in mystery program.

You were absolutely right. Go and read it again - it says, in particular, that you don't have to post code.
But it also writes about the right way to say something in a technical forum. At the very least - it suggests giving more information.
Knowledge is power. We don't know what, what, when and under what circumstances and environment something happened somewhere.

So your attempts to teach those who can already figure out from a couple of clarifying details in which direction to think are not very appropriate.

))) Dear Sir, I don't need you to dig through my code, I'm good at it myself. The only question that I couldn't find on the Internet (not only on this site) was whether the principles of working with positions have changed in mql5? All I wanted to hear from the experts who provide the site - was the answer "yes it has" or "no it has not". I have not asked any questions about anything else. But you must not have read my question carefully. Good luck to all of you!)

Evgeny Vlasov:

)))Dear, I don't need you to dig through my code, I'm doing fine on my own. The only question to which I could not find an answer on the Internet (not only on this site) is whether the principles of working with positions in mql5 have changed? All I wanted to hear from the experts who provide the site - was the answer "yes it has" or "no it has not". I have not asked any questions about anything else. But you must not have read my question carefully. Good luck to all of you!)

Learn to work with documentation

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/trading/positionstotal

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / PositionsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / PositionsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / PositionsTotal - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Evgeny Vlasov:

)))Dear, I don't need you to dig through my code, I'm doing fine on my own. The only question to which I could not find an answer on the Internet (not only on this site) is whether the principles of working with positions in mql5 have changed? All I wanted to hear from the experts who provide the site - was the answer "yes it has" or "no it has not". About everything else I did not ask questions. But you must not have read my question carefully. Good luck to you all).

instead of brackets, make your brain wiggle, what could be such a change

Andrey Barinov:

Learn to work with documentation

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/trading/positionstotal

))) Why are you all so stuck in your heads? I understand that everyone considers themselves programmers who are alien to human communication, but to communicate with people and hope for some semblance of understanding is meaningless, starting with the phrases: "You should know ...", "Learn to work ...". The forum is designed NOT to work with documentation, but to quickly determine the direction of the search, based on knowledge and experience of FLEADERS. It is colleagues, not those who think they can teach everyone around them what to do. What is the world coming to... Good day to you all).

Fast235:

instead of brackets, get your brainwaves moving, what kind of change could there be

These brackets indicate genuine joy in communication. Apparently YOU had to do a lot with them to write this post. You didn't get the good stuff!)))

Evgeny Vlasov:

))) What's got you all so jammed up? I understand that everyone considers themselves programmers who are alien to human communication, but to communicate with people and hope for some semblance of understanding is meaningless, starting phrases like: "You should know by now ...", "Learn to work ...". The forum is not about dealing with documentation - it's about finding your bearings quickly, based on the knowledge and experience of your Fellow colleagues. It is colleagues, not those who think they can teach everyone around them what to do. What a world this is coming to... Good luck to you all).

Nah, I practice communicating with the disgruntled here, please don't stop

Reason: