[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 11

igrok2008 >> :

In the post above, I corrected myself. Levels 30 70, for WPR 20 and 80.

Yes, I can see that.

And for WPR it's specifically designed that way,

that buy when crossing -80 from upwards to downwards

for a sell from the bottom upwards ?

int co="" - where is " ;"?

And here is a strange place: if ( SecondsAfterOpenLastPos(Symbol(),-1,-1)); //---- Number of seconds after last position opened

Figar0 >> :

int co="" - where is " ;"?

And here is a strange place: if ( SecondsAfterOpenLastPos(Symbol(),-1,-1)); //---- Number of seconds after last position opened

I didn't write a comment yet, but why is the number of seconds strange? - If a position has opened then the variable is rewritten to neutral...

amur писал(а) >>

I haven't written a comment yet, but why is the number of seconds odd? - If a position has been opened, then the variable should be rewritten to neutral...

I didn't write anything about a comment, I said that there should be a semicolon after the variable is declared. And there isn't one! And a variable of int type is initialized with an empty string... And then how is it used.... Oh my gosh, what a mess. OpenPosition(Symbol(), OP_SELL, lots, Bid, 5, sl, tp, NULL, 0, 0,co="");!!!!!!

And strange because using if operator implies performing some action when a condition is fulfilled, and there is no condition.... Why do you need if?

Further, there are two lines in a row

if ( SecondsAfterOpenLastPos(Symbol(),-1,-1)); //---- Number of seconds after the last position is opened
if ( SecondsAfterOpenLastPos () < 5)

there is a call to one user function, but the number of arguments in the calls does not match, I haven't seen the function, but it looks like there is an error here too

satop >> :

Yes, I can see that.

And for WPR it's specifically designed that way,

that buy when crossing -80 from up to down

for a sell from down to up ?

no. bay for wpr when crossing -80 DOWN UP, for SHELL crossing -20 DOWN.

Let me repeat my question: "Shouldn't we specify (for CCI) -100???????????? in the trading condition? It says +100, but the indicator itself has a value of -100 and -150

and even reaches -180??????"

igrok2008 >> :

no. bay for wpr when crossing -80 DOWN UP, for SHELL crossing -20 DOWN.

Let me repeat my question: "Shouldn't we specify (for CCI) -100???????????? in the trade condition? It's +100, but the indicator itself has values of -100 and -150

and even gets to -180??????"

Can

as long as there's a profit in these conditions.

it is possible to optimise levels in the tester

then on the history will show the ideal variant

amur писал(а) >>

wow.... there were a lot of mistakes when I missed a semicolon...... I thought I was doing everything from the textbook...

There's no textbook in there. I wanted to correct the mistakes... ...and even corrected them, but there's a shit-ton of used but undeclared functions missing. I gave up, it won't help you learn how to program, and there's no profit to be had there. My advice is to go back to the tutorial again and write a simple Expert Advisor from scratch, without using other people's code fragments whose meaning you do not understand. Or you can use the textbook to analyze some simple Expert Advisor...

Figar0 >> :

There's not even the slightest hint of a textbook. I wanted to correct the mistakes... I even corrected them, but there's a shit ton of used but undeclared functions missing. I gave up, it won't help you learn how to program, and there's no profit to be had there. My advice is to go back to the tutorial again and write a simple Expert Advisor from scratch, without using other people's code fragments whose meaning you do not understand. Or you can parsing some simple Expert Advisor through the textbook...

Thanks for the help. >> I'll redo it.

satop >> :

We can

as long as there is a profit in these conditions

you can optimize the levels in the tester

Then the history will show the ideal variant

In the previous comment you pointed out my drawback about incorrect buy and sell levels.

Whether or not to specify -100???????????????????????? for CCI

khorosh >> :

The Damiani_Volt indicator can be used.

This is not analogous to VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1M.mq4 by any chance, I can't find Damiani_Volt in search

Reason: