EA contest on real accounts

The idea is inspired by Reshetov's theme of an 'anti-fitting championship'.

We invite you to take part in an expert round of the competition.

Each round of the contest lasts one week or one trading session, from 0:00 GMT Monday until 23:00 GMT Friday.
EAs in *.mq4 format or compiled in *.ex4 format are accepted to participate in the contest.
Expert Advisors must:
- must be tested, showing profit, on a period of 1 month before the round;
- must show profit on a period of 1 week before the round;
- must make at least one trade during the round;
The updated version of an EA is considered to be a new EA;
Advisors have to be sent no later than one week before the round starts.
If an EA shows a loss of more than 80% at the end of a round, it is permanently excluded from the contest.
A mini-account of 100 roubles will be created for each participant...

There will be prizes for the winners. The first round starts on the 13th of October. Read more on the competition page here:

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru

Lovecraft >> :

Advisors must:
- must give a profit for a period of 1 week before the start of the tour;

...Advisors must be sent at least one week before the start of the tour.

I don't understand this point, frankly... But the idea is in the air and I'm all for it. I wish the rules were stricter, well, see for yourself.

Gans-deGlucker >> :

I did not understand that moment, to be honest... But the idea is in the air and I'm two hands in favor. I wish the rules were a little stiffer.

In order to somehow sift out the matched EAs, they will wait a week, then be tested, and if the result is positive, will participate.

The rules will be tweaked in a week, and I'd be happy to listen to your wishes.

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

I invite you to take part in the expert competition.

. The first round starts on 13 October. More details can be found on the competition page at the link:

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru

I can't seem to enter the link.

Internal Server Error - displayed

leonid553 >> :

There's no way to get to the link.

Internal Server Error - is displayed

This was a temporary occurrence, some hosting problems. If it repeats, I will move it somewhere else.

Can it be that an EA is not tested in the tester, but trades on the demo and shows positive results?

I would like to see EURJPY. One of the best pairs for auto-trading and it's not included...

STill_ace >> :
What if the Expert Advisor is not tested in the Strategy Tester, but is traded on the Demo and shows positive results?

As an option, bet for a week on the demo, and then allow to participate. In case, if on the tester will not pass.

leonid553 >> :
I would like to see EURJPY. One of the best pairs for auto-trading, but it is not included.

I have so far chosen the pairs available in the mini accounts. The euro/yen, as well as the pound/yen, will remain as prospects for now.

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

The first round starts on 13 October.

It's a bit untimely imho.

All eyes are now on the Main Official Championship.

I propose that the requirement for experts to be resource-intensive be corrected in the rules to the contrary.
Reason: