EA contest on real accounts - page 9

YuraZ писал(а) >>

where are the rules of your contest

the deadline is short, you wrote on 28th 09 a few days ago (give people time) and there are only 6 days to prepare

where is the list of participants

how to see - in what place will be visible contest for what cars

at least make something up on the website - there are different tables

people are not interested in going one by one into accounts - monitoring is what they need

---

I would be interested if there were at least a couple of dozen people

and a period of at least 3 months

I will not send the pipsitter because I do not write them

I'm not going to send the pips man because I don't write them. If you want to know how it will look like, I'll launch my EA next week and describe it as I plan to do with the participants. The entries will be in the form of blogs, most will be updated.

The emphasis will be on statistics, as that's what I'm most interested in.

There are no participants in the first round, there will be one expert of mine, who is standing in ATC2008:)

If anyone would like to take part in the second round, please do so. It will start on the 20th of October.

You are invited to take part in the 3rd round (entry deadline 20 October, starting 27 October).

The first two will be for demonstration purposes. Started my expert, who is standing in for the Championship. The account number and password are on the competition website.

There will be 3 experts in the 3rd round.

The fourth round will run from 3 to 7 November. Registration is open until 27 October. At the moment there are 3 participants, but there are still 7 spots available.

Советники принимаются пока по е-мэйл admin@love-craft.ru, форма следующая:
- Ваше имя;
- название советника;
- валютная пара (из предложенных в правилах) и таймфрейм;
- Ваш е-мэйл;
- файл эксперта в формате *.mq4 или *.ex4.

In general, everything about this event will be posted on the competition page. Here are just the key points.

Registration for the 5th round is open until 3 November.

The same councillors are expected to take part in the fourth round as in the 3rd round.

More information on the competition website.

Summarised the results of the third round.

See http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?q=ru/node/3 for more details.

//I have not copied the material, so as not to harm anyone.

The fifth round ended with a result of +3 pennies.

There are 4 experts participating in the 6th and 7th rounds.

Registration will be open until November 23 for the 8th round, which will be held from December 1 to 7.
All details on the competition page: http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/

Participation in the 9th round. Experts will be accepted until 1 December. The round will take place from 8 to 14 December.

P.S. Very few people are willing to participate. If anyone has any ideas how to make the contest "funnier", please write. One of the options is to make the rounds longer.

Second option. Don't make a fuss. Wait until after the 2008 World Cup at MQ.

and then there will be enough people interested.

I hope so. But in the meantime it would be nice to get it all set up. Going to a page where the investment passwords are laid out and that's it, isn't very interesting. I will try to organise online statistics on the site in the near future.
Reason: