Tester charts of future championship participants - page 32

YuraZ >> :

I replied to you in another thread with the indicator.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/13624

I wasn't joking about Borland, by the way. And don't underestimate the ability of neural networks to learn.

LeoV >> :

And I meant in real money )))) That's what I was talking about.....

On real money I will not put a risk where the collateral can reach 50 per cent of the depo.

And I won't put this advisor on the real, until I solve the problems with exits and profit protection.

goldtrader >> :

An EA for a tester and an EA for a demo (let alone a real one) are two big differences.

How does your Expert Advisor handle requotes? Does it retry to send a trade order and how?

Broken connection and other things.

The tester doesn't have this, but it's not obliged to introduce these sins.

It is the trader-practitioner's duty to provide for the non-ideal market trading conditions in the Expert Advisor.

There's a slip of 10 pips. There are no requotes. No errors. There seems to be some serious problems with quotes or some glitch in the Championship terminal version (my guess) or the tester. I don't see any other problems apart from these, which in themselves are very strange. I'm not the first person to say this. There are a lot of people who are missing signals.

ForexHelp >> :

There's a slip of 10 pips. There are no requotes. No errors. There seems to be some serious problems with quotes or some glitch in the Championship terminal version (my guess) or the tester. I don't see any other problems apart from these, which in themselves are very strange. I'm not the first person to say this. There are a lot of people who are missing signals.

I have the same. although the signal is trying to open on every tick

Reason: