all on buying the PFTS index !!! - page 7

Geronimo писал (а) >>

I am launching an investment technology centre, preparing an investment exhibition, working on new projects ...

So I'm making room for having time.

And what about the promising statements about to take first place in the championship of 2008? )))

45- писал (а) >>

it had better be an indian or korean index

it's better to buy through Uniastrum

I think the main thing is that everyone is shouting !!! IT'S ALL GONE, BLACK TUESDAY ! WHERE ARE WE GOING?

this is the SIGNAL!

YuraZ писал (а) >>

I think the main thing is that everyone is screaming!!! IT'S ALL GONE, BLACK TUESDAY! WHERE ARE WE GOING?

>> that's the signal!

Sure, but in a normal economy, but when the economy and even sports are interfered with from outside (organising punishment for disobedience - Sochi 2014, obstruction for Georgia) then predicting or buying ...?? since it is not difficult for them to organise something like a default through their agents of influence.

45- писал (а) >>

Sure, but in a normal economy, but when the economy and even sports are interfered with from outside (organizing punishment for disobedience - Sochi 2014, obstruction for Georgia) it is easy for them to predict or buy ...?? as it is not difficult to organize something like a default through their agents of influence.

Do you think the U.S. orchestrated the collapse of the Russian market?

Then maybe Russia orchestrated the mortgage crisis?

--

I don't think that's the case.

--

You're Bill Gates with 56 billion, George Bush comes to you and says, Billy, help crash the Russian market.

you lose about 20 billion out of 56, but you're a patriot! The rest of the billionaires we've already made a deal with.

That's kind of a primitive way of putting it!

But to bring something down you have to bring it down at a profit!

If foreigners have left the market and run away, it means that the time has come when they will come in and not only them!

They do not give a damn about anyone's interests, even those of their own country - they GET PROFIT - MONEY!

--

politics is always interfering in the economy

and politics is constantly interfering with economics

these are two very interdependent entities

---

I don't know if this topic will last a year or two or three.

but I don't think I'll be buying any sooner :-)

but it would be interesting to talk in a year - a couple of years - three.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Do you think the US orchestrated the Russian market crash?

then maybe Russia orchestrated the mortgage crisis?

--

I don't think so.

--

You're Bill Gates with 56 billion, George Bush comes to you and says, Billy, help crash the Russian market.

you lose about 20 billion out of 56, but you're a patriot! The rest of the billionaires we've already made a deal with.

That's kind of a primitive way of putting it!

But to bring something down you have to bring it down at a profit!

If foreigners have left the market and run away, it means that the time has come when they will come in and not only them!

They do not give a damn about anyone's interests, including the interests of their own country - they GET PROFIT!

--

politics is always interfering in the economy

and politics is constantly interfering with economics

these are two very interdependent substances

Russia is strong in energy sources and that is where they are hitting. We cannot guess the motives and the results of these schemes and there are several institutions working on these models. And the mortgage crisis was suspiciously timely and it will cleanse the economies of the weak.

---

There is no need to close the purchase, but if Russia is seriously harassed and alternative pipelines are organised, the only hope is for China to finance the pipes to itself, but it can also set Russia up to produce the coolest D-He3 fuel on the Moon.

How did I spin it ???

---

Teach me where to get Gazprom's schedule...

45- писал (а) >>

Russia is strong in energy - that's where it's hitting. We cannot guess the motives behind the multi-movements and their results, and several institutions are working on these models. And the mortgage crisis was suspiciously timely and it will cleanse the economies of the weak.

---

No need to shut down purchases, but if Russia starts to get seriously screwed and organizes supplies through alternative pipelines, the only hope is on China to finance the pipes to itself, but it can also set Russia up to mine the coolest fuel D-He3 on the Moon.

How did I put it ???

:-) before organizing mining on the moon - you should not close.

---

Europe is addicted to gas and will not be able to get off in the near future (long term - gas from Russia has been flowing to Europe for decades).

Be it or not - we will have to buy ---

---

I remember a time when Shares were 1 ruble

Some MIGHT live on dividends only.

Ordinary Gazprom employees bought flats - cars - summer houses - second houses - third houses.

with the help of the shares

Those who bought these shares and others just in time and managed to sell them for a good price - maybe they are buying again now! or preparing to do so.

let's see

YuraZ писал (а) >>

:-) then before organising mining on the moon - no need to close down

---

Europe is addicted to gas and will not be able to get off in the near future (long term - gas from Russia has been flowing to Europe for decades).

Be it or not - we will have to buy ---

---

I remember the time when Shares were 1RUB

Teach me where to get Gazprom's schedule ... Not listed in the terminal ...

45- писал (а) >>

Teach me where to get Gazprom's schedule ... Not listed in the terminal ...

I am not in the DC.

--

but if you're in a brokerage house, you can get it here, for example

80.94.84.46:443

YuraZ писал (а) >>

I'm not in DC.

--

and if I'm in a DC, I'm in one of these.

80.94.84.46:443

Where are you, if it's not a secret.

and where to insert

80.94.84.46:443 ???

45- писал (а) >>

Where are you, if it's not a secret.

and where do i put it?

80.94.84.46:443 ???

i'm through the bank

--

to get the same in MT4

for example unzip this file or more precisely its content

into CONFIG

you will find in the list a lot of places where you can open an account

choose UMIS-Trading server

When copying do not replace files that will scream THIS FILE IS REPLACED?

don't replace!!! overwrite only those files which do not exist

Files:
config.zip  66 kb
Reason: