all on buying the PFTS index !!! - page 6

timbo писал (а) >>

Butt-drunk, butt-drunk!

Will you stop spamming the forum already? If you think it's important news, give me a link and a short announcement, no need for this rubbish here.

OK, it's a deal. I will not participate in threads where there will be timbo or rider.

And, if you open a topic on RTS or MICEX index, my ukrainian colleagues will write there only about PFTS index.

Actually my mission is over.

Good luck everyone !!!

timbo писал (а) >>

- That was easy to do," says the shepherd, "you showed up when no one called you, you want payment for an answer I already know, to a question no one asked you, and besides, you don't know shit about my job.

SO GIVE ME MY DOG BACK!

+500!

Geronimo писал (а) >> I will not participate in threads where there will be timbo or rider.

Come on, Geronimo. Let there be timbo, and rider, and even ugly Mathemat, who also likes to poke fun at everyone, including the authorities. There's no point in being offended. You know, the offended are the ones who get the blame...

P.S. I've been reading a short biography of a still small country's president. Honestly, I liked it: http://www.rbc.ru/persons/saakashvili.shtml . I understand that he is a . и ... . However, despite all his nastiness, I do have sympathy for him.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Come on, Geronimo. Let there be timbo, and rider, and even nasty Mathemat, who also is not averse to poke everyone in a row, including the authorities. There's no point in being offended. You know, the offended ones are the ones who get the blame...

P.S. I've been reading a short biography of a still small country's president. Honestly, I liked it: http://www.rbc.ru/persons/saakashvili.shtml . I understand that he is a . и ... . However, despite all his nastiness, I do have sympathy for him.

I'm not offended. Smart people are not offended, they draw conclusions and create principles. And when they are made and made public they must be followed.

You and I have had a tolerant dialogue. True, I prefer to address people by name.

I am not comfortable with being told what to do in threads that the interlocutors did not create and hopefully are not the masters of the forum.

A simple solution - if you do not like the subject or the way the material is presented, create your own topic and ...

The forum is not structured by subject. And, unless by default or tacit agreement it is meant to be a MT-only forum, and the rules of submission are formalized, I have no intention of wasting time on educating interlocutors on the author's topic.

The boorish attitude is observed not only in this thread. Sometimes it is pity to read how people who have done a lot for this resource are pushed around.

I have had several tasks on this site. They have been fulfilled. There was, however, one mistake with the topic that should not have been created at all. I have been criticized for it by my friends.

I will occasionally read something that my colleagues will pick up for me, and we will make appropriate decisions, but psychological comfort is more important to me, and to enter into polemics on unimportant topics ...

With people with whom we have established contact we will communicate in the mail. And also subject to the ethics of business and interpersonal communication, as well as 100% fulfillment of the obligations of the parties that also applies to ethics, but I emphasize it.

I wish you personally good luck and hopefully in private we will discuss sliding period styles analysis used by funds (sensitivity analysis). This is urgent work before the New Year.

Until then.

There is no grail in the profane world, but there is peace and will.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

A simple solution - if you don't like the subject or the way the material is presented, create your own thread and ...

The forum is not structured by topic. And, unless by default or by tacit agreement it is meant to be an MT-only forum and the rules of submission are formalised, I don't intend to waste time on educating interlocutors in the author's thread.

"Own" and "author's" threads are on a homepage or in a JW, but on a forum all threads are general. Everyone who's written at least one post in the thread is a co-writer of the thread. Whoever accumulated megabytes of other people's text is not the author of the topic.

I'm not offended. Smart people are not offended, they draw conclusions and create principles. And when they are made and made public they need to be followed.

The principles are simply followed. "Publicising" principles, especially before one has begun to follow them, is exhibitionism.

Internet forums are a place where - no democracy - no authority

Democracy is cut by any admin if he does not like a certain statement

or it contradicts the interests of the site provider (SPAMA - forum - communication)

an authority - can be insulted by any newbie

any newbie can become an authority

--

this is the reality and it has to be dealt with or not

--

I often smile when I look at the different bickering :-)

grievances

--

Use the Internet as a place to get information in the first place.

It is impossible to influence the world by one small Internet entity (person).

Your voice will be forgotten the next day or week later - new influencers will appear - new themes, etc.

a simple experiment, leave the internet for 5 years ... and in 5 years your name will be forgotten

You should express yourself in life, not on the internet

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Internet forums are a place where - no democracy, no authority

You should express yourself in real life, not on the Internet.

>> I totally agree.

I am launching an investment technology centre, preparing an investment exhibition, working on new projects ...

Since none of the contactors have quickly created an interface to connect SmartTrade with MT4, and create trading tools with quotes taken from Excel, we are continuing to look for a platform ...

Therefore, I am making room for the available time.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

I totally agree.

Launching an investment technology centre, preparing an investment exhibition, working on new projects ...

Because none of the contacted parties quickly created an interface to connect SmartTrade with MT4, and created trading tools with quotes taken from Excel, we continue searching for a platform ...

Therefore, I am making space for having time.

I don't think it's hard to create a trading tool. Just have to dig through MT4 like the site of the Suez Canal.

A - SmartTrade - where is the platform from?

I entered the stock market at the end of 1992 and rushed headlong into buying and selling some securities.

I was living in Israel at the time, working in an Israeli bank as an investment advisor, and I thought I was the smartest.

Just when the market was going up a lot, my mother-in-law decided to entrust me with a very large sum of money - $5,000 for her.

"I see that everyone is making money," she said, "and so do I. Earn me some money."

I took the money and at the end of 1993 I had made about $2,000 in profit.

And in 1994 the Israeli market fell by about 60-70%. Naturally, I lost everything.

It was then that I realised two fundamental things.Firstly, you should never take money from your mother-in-law!

Second, people who are far removed from the stock market come precisely when it is very expensive.

In fact, this is a suresignal to sell. I took advantage of this experience,

when my mother came to me in Moscow in the spring of 2006 and said:

"Zhenya, we have been following the stock market for a very long time; for six years you were persuading us to invest, but we were afraid.

Now we have finally made up our minds. Everyone is talking about the market, and everyone is making money in it.

I realised that history was repeating itself. I answered then:

"Mom, take the money and don't come and see me for at least six months."

After shutting the door behind her, I called my traders and instructed them to sell everything they could,

because my mum had come on the market.

And indeed, after two weeks serious declines began and soon the market was down 30-35%.

-------

Another case demonstrates the importance of thinking outside the box.

Successful traders advised me: "Read the newspapers and do the opposite".

To prove their words, they showed me statistics,

and I came to a surprising discovery, which still helps me today.

When the newspapers start making gloomy headlines:

"Market Down", "Black Day on the Stock Market", "Catastrophe" and traders' eyes go dark,

it means only one thing: it's time to buy.

Buy when the desperate thought, "My God, why am I doing all this?

what am I doing in the stock market anyway?" is particularly fervent in the inflamed mind.

Conversely, when the newspapers are trumpeting every day

that the market has gone sky-high and will never come back, it's time to sell.

---

from the book

Curtis Faith.

The Turtle Way. From Amateurs to Legendary Traders

----

I got myself a little GASPROM 240 - 200 - 180 - 160

no shoulder.

A year - maybe two - maybe three.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Successful traders advised me: "Read the newspapers and do the opposite".

As proof of their words, they showed me statistics,

And I came to a surprising discovery that still helps me today.

When the newspapers start making grim headlines:

"Market Down", "Black Day on the Stock Market", "Catastrophe" and traders' eyes go dark,

it means only one thing: it's time to buy.

Buy when the desperate thought, "My God, why am I doing all this?

what am I doing in the stock market anyway?" is particularly fervent in the inflamed mind.

Conversely, when the newspapers are trumpeting every day

that the market has gone sky-high and will never come back, it's time to sell.

---

from the book

Curtis Faith.

The Turtle Way. From Amateurs to Legendary Traders

----

I got myself a little GASPROM 240 - 200 - 180 - 160

no shoulder.

>> a year, maybe two, maybe three.

it had better be an indian or korean index

it would be better to buy through Uniastrum

Reason: