Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 9

SK. писал (а) >>

You do not hear.

The programme running in the financial instrument window does not know which indicators are loaded in the window.

I all hear and understand that the language lacks the ability to find("see") the indicator and its lines, however,

It is possible to hint your programme with which indicator and with which line we want to work.

This hint can be placed as an additional tool in the toolbar.

For example, the Ishimoku indicator in the toolbar can be represented as four lines, the same way as your tools for setting orders are shown.

Once you have memorized the chosen line, you only need to follow its value using the standard means of the language and perform the specified "tightening".

Physically, the indicator might not even appear on the price chart.

Maybe you can try to implement an Ishimoku indicator for example. I'm sure very many people dream about such possibilities.

I have thought about this.

Technically, yes, you could put the indicator data into AutoGraf.

But then you would have to change their settings using AutoGraf. This is very inconvenient.

In the case of objects it worked out OK - a user sets the object using the standard tools of MT4. He changes its position directly on the screen using the mouse. AutoGraf reacts to this. However, there is no such possibility for indicators. A user is used to take an indicator from Navigator and drag it to a chart. How should we explain to the user that the indicator installed in this (conventional) way is not perceived by the program? What user will perceive it?

In the case of the control icons for the opening of orders, AutoGraf tools, control icons of service functions, their appearance as controls in the chart window is warranted because these control elements are not present in MT4.

But the means of setting and adjusting of indicators are available as a part of MT4 standard tools, so the duplication of these tools in AutoGraf would be an obvious imbalance. This would cause a negative reaction from users.

I hope that in MT5 this problem will be solved.

SK. писал (а) >>

I have thought about this.

Technically, yes, you could put the indicator data into AutoGraf.

But then you would have to change their settings using AutoGraf. This is very inconvenient.

In the case of objects it worked out OK - a user sets the object using MT4 standard tools. He changes its position directly on the screen using the mouse. AutoGraf reacts to this. However, there is no such possibility for indicators. A user is used to take an indicator from Navigator and drag it on a chart. How should we explain to the user that the indicator installed in this (conventional) way is not perceived by the program? What user will perceive it?

In the case of the control icons for the opening of orders, AutoGraf tools, control icons of service functions, their appearance as controls in the chart window is warranted because these control elements are not present in MT4.

But the means of setting and adjusting of indicators are available as a part of MT4 standard tools, so the duplication of these tools in AutoGraf would be an obvious imbalance. This would cause a negative reaction from users.

I hope this problem will be solved in MT5.

Thank you. I understand your position.

One more little question - when your programme starts it communicates with your website ?

Sart, your reasoning makes sense to me and is very close.

No, alas, it doesn't. The reason for this is very simple - AutoGraf 4 is developed using only MQL4 tools, no DLLs are used in order to provide reliability.

This means that AutoGraf 4 has limitations, typical to MQL4.

The program cannot go to the web, look something up and return happy with the new knowledge.

If you mean news lines, the data is taken from a file that user can write himself. See here http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/23/235.htm.

--

Since the launch of MQL5 Wishes thread I've asked developers several times to widen the platform features, including access to indicators, the possibility of sending and receiving data over the network, multi-layer graphics, API, etc.. It is hoped that the pleas will be heard.

Hello Dear traders. Please help me to write a simple Expert Advisor based on any histogram indicator, such as MACD. The task is simple: when MACD indicator histogram crosses zero horizontal line from bottom to top, the advisor opens a Buy order, when from top to bottom, the advisor respectively opens a Sell order and closes the previous Buy order. In other words, a new order is opened once the null line of the bar graph indicator is crossed and the previous order is closed at the same moment. There is no need in stop losses, take profit and trailing stops, the only thing you need is the volume (number of lots) of the deal could be set )))).

Attached is a screenshot showing everything schematically...

I almost forgot to tell you that this EA will be unprofitable, or not profitable. I need it in order to make my own EA based on it, on some other indicator or to experiment with settings, because there are a lot of histogram indicators... This EA would be a kind of template... Please help me, I REALLY HATE!!!!

wenya писал (а) >>
Hello esteemed traders. Please help me to write a simple Expert Advisor based on any histogram indicator, for example MACD. The task is simple: when MACD indicator's histogram crosses zero horizontal line from below to above, the advisor opens a Buy order, when it goes down, the advisor respectively opens a Sell order and closes the previous Buy order. In other words, a new order is opened once the null line of the bar graph indicator is crossed and the previous order is closed at the same moment. There is no need in stop losses, take profit and trailing stops, the only thing you need is the volume (number of lots) of the deal could be set )))).

Attached is a screenshot showing everything schematically...

I almost forgot to tell you that this EA will be unprofitable, or not profitable. I need it in order to make my own EA based on it, on some other indicator or to experiment with settings, because there are a lot of histogram indicators... This EA would be a kind of template... Please help me, I REALLY HATE!!!!

You already have a MacdSample on your computer. What's not suitable for experimentation. I started mine with it.

Vinin писал (а) >>

Так вроде уже есть MacdSample у тебя на компьютере. Чем не подходит для экспериментов. Я с него начинал свои.

Да, есть такой советник, но он мне не подойдёт, он входит в рынок и выходит по совершенно другим принципам... Я бы конечно сделал на его основе свой советник, но в MQL4 не очень разбираюсь. Поэтому и прошу помощи!

wenya писал (а) >>
Да, есть такой советник, но он мне не подойдёт, он входит в рынок и выходит по совершенно другим принципам... Я бы конечно сделал на его основе свой советник, но в MQL4 не очень разбираюсь. Поэтому и прошу помощи!

Here's a ready-made one: https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert. It even gives you a bit of profit.

However, the condition is not the same as yours. If you want to change the condition a bit, you will have to learn MQL.

SK. писал (а) >>

Here's a ready-made one: https://book.mql4.com/ru/samples/expert. It even gives you a bit of profit.

However, the condition is not the same as yours. If you want to change the condition a bit, you will have to master MQL.

>> thank you! But I guess I'll have to learn MQL... There's no other way...

wenya писал (а) >>

Thank you! But I guess I'll have to learn MQL... There's no other way...

I'm attaching something similar. if someone tweaks the draft it will work better.

Files:
Reason: