FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1731

Lesorub:

and now?

and what is the red mark for?

Sorry, rushed, wrong here too, the bottom point should be a bit to the right.

Lesorub:

here's ZZ 60-0-0

I think it's the same.

you can make any level in the code:

the same fillet cut...

and that's what the parameters are:

34 - 13 - 5 ????????????????????????????????????????

I don't mind, but you have to change the parameters every time. That's not what I was talking about.

Love to read the thread tonight, from about 11:00 a.m.

(chuckles) I can't seem to get Friday off the ground.

Server Muradasilov:

Love to read the thread tonight, from about 11:00 a.m.

(chuckling): Oh, man, I can't seem to shake Friday.

If you do not know what to do and how to solve entry and exit, how to calculate the MM, then you may join us. This will be constructive.

stranger:
Nah, told you about pricing, don't want to repeat myself, long.
Let it go like this

Lesorub:
Do you have a picture of an example of how to enter the indicator?
I showed it a couple of days ago and got a lot of shit in the face. I don't feel like it anymore.

vng_nemo:

Here in the screenshot are aggregated levels from all contracts. In fact, they are counted separately, including weekly levels. And intraday levels are calculated online.

Imagine a matryoshka doll - this is the model. But this nested doll does not contain just the same nested doll; it has branches in the form of similar nested dolls. And in these nested dolls, capital is flowing in, all to scam suckers.

When a contract is just starting to trade, it is worth a lot, and the sellers sell the contract to indicate the range of price movement for the duration of the trade in the contract. When the price reaches a level, where losses start for the seller, the sellers discount the sold contracts to buyers and roll the position. This is why levels push the price up on one side and away from it on the other.

Look in TOS, price---->change premium ---->change level

vng_nemo:
I showed it a couple of days ago and got a load of shit in the face. I don't feel like it anymore.
Don't let these demobes get away with it.

vng_nemo:
So join in, show me what you use, how you decide on entry and exit, how you calculate the MM. That would be constructive.
I'd rather read your books, there are lots of educated people here with a lot of things to learn.

pako:
Look in TOS, price---->change premium ---->change level
I'm not saying the level is a line, it's more of a range. You can draw a profile on it too, by the way. But the money is put there. And until the OI on the strike is zero, the money will stay there.
Reason: