[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 74

vitus:
Pictures are not attached
make a zip archive of common pictures

I'm posting the drawings from the archive. I don't know what the author's problem is.

granit77 Thank you for your help, it didn't work for me for some reason

vitus: What do you say, dear programmers, will you take on the task of writing this EA?

Once again, I would like to thank you:

Granit77: First of all, the profitability of the proposed project is considered. The proof of the supposed profitability must be presented to convince the programmer(real, demo, simulator in the tester, etc.).

Only then can the project be considered "original, interesting" and attractive for free development.

then go straight to shit https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

sergeev - don't understand you !!!!!

It's Job, 'the job'. Go in and have a look.

Почитайте внимательно процесс работы и Вы сами увидете и поймёте, что это реальная торговая система а не лажа какая то .

You have not provided evidence of its profitability. There are many "real trading systems" on the internet, but there are hardly any profitable ones among them. And without the recommended proof it's better to go straight to this link.

Dear granit77 please remove my pictures as unnecessary, with respect to you vitus

Who can write an advisor for MT using the autochartist indicator? Essentially, the only things that need to be added is the function to open orders in the direction of the arrow and a "filter" of the figure quality (i.e. the minimum figure quality to open the order in the settings); Stop Loss is selected manually in the settings; profit is the nearest indicator; trailing is selected manually in the settings. the web version of the indicator repeats all deals - not bad results

DAILY! HELP MEET THE DIFFERENCE OF MEDIUM INTO THE ADVISOR PLEASE!!! The Expert Advisor JS_ SYSTEM and this is what I want to insert-//| Determination of the flattened component of the market |
//+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
void FlatDetect()
{
// - 1 - ========================= Calculation of the difference between averages ==========================
int i = 1;
while (true) // The cycle runs, until...
{ // ...flats are registered
double MAFast = iMA(NULL, 0, FastPeriod, 0, MAMethod, MAPrice, i);// slow
// ..medium
double MASlow = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowPeriod, 0, MAMethod, MAPrice, i);// Fast...
// ...average
if (MathAbs(MAFast - MASlow) > FlatPoints*Points) // if the average difference is greater than ...
break; // ...admissible limit,...
// ...registration of flat stops
i++;
}
// - 1 - ================================ End of block ===============================

The Expert Advisor works on the basis of MA, MASM, RVi indicators.
Indicator parameters:
Three Moving Averages (Moving Average) with periods - 55, 89, 144
ОsMa with periods - 13, 55, 21
RVi with period - 55
Signals to buy:
Мoving Аverage with period 55 and МА with period 89 cross from below to above MA with period 144
RVi with period 55 crosses level 0.05 from below to above
ОsMa more than 0.0
Signal to sell in mirror reflection
Trawl by candlestick shadows is used

Files:
Reason: