[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 851

Techno:
Mathers, most likely there was an error on the first ticks and then the order opened
But this is at least strange, there is no order, but in fact it is there.

Mathers:
But this is at least strange, the order does not seem to exist, but in fact it does.

What do you mean - as if there isn't one?

The condition to open is true - error, the next tick is the same, and it will be ticking until either the condition is false or the order does not open, what is not clear here?

Techno:

What do you mean - as if there isn't?

The condition to open is true - error, the next tick is the same, and so it ticks until either the condition is false or the order opens, what is not clear here?

That's the thing, there has been no such thing! The condition has triggered only once and we have had only one opening attempt.

A programmer, please advise whether it is possible to bind or tie, zero levels of several indicators, superimposed one on another in a separate window, to the zero level of one of them.

Mathers:
That's the thing - it didn't happen! The condition was triggered only once and there was only one opening attempt.
Kopeck, once the condition is true, it's not true for one tick, it can hold for 40 ticks or 50.

RekkeR:
A programmer, please advise whether it is possible to bind or tie, zero levels of several indicators, superimposed one on another in a separate window, to the zero level of one of them.
The easiest way is to fix the maximum and minimum equal to one another at each call. They will be centred.

I need some help.

My EA is working on 4H charts and only with pending orders. I want to know the following: if I put a pending order, it is 100% executed at the price that is specified in the pending order or in reality can happen that it will be filled but at a different price ... I.e. slippage can happen in a few points ?

I just need it to use the price of an OPEN order to find the place on which bar was pending this order ... And I think if in real life it might happen that the pending order is filled at a different price than the one specified in the order my algorithm will simply fail.

Hi all. I am completely new to this business, can anyone suggest how to write a script that will write the colour of the last bar, this indicator. that is, I run the script, and I write the colour of the last bar, which would give this indicator.
Files:

granit77:
The easiest thing to do is to fix a maximum and a minimum equal to each other. That's what they'll do.

Victor, thank you for your attention, I don't understand how to do this in practice. I set for each indicator

SetLevelValue(1,0);

SetLevelValue(1,50);

SetLevelValue(1,-50);

Maybe there is a binding function, but it's not that simple?

It turns out that everything is really simple. I was trying to give maximal values to anchored levels considering that the vertical dimensions of the indicator would increase, the opposite has happened. Dumbed down, got it. Set the values to less than zero and everything turned out great looking. It probably wouldn't have just got to the point itself.

You start looking for the right thing, you find something new and interesting, you start reading, you forget what you're looking for.

Thanks again.

help me please :)
Reason: