An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 14

It is only when modifying each system that a lot of time is spent on code, optimisation and testing.

sanctus писал(а) >>
Absolutely any.

I do not know about any system, but many systems have optimal parameters in which they are profitable.

I do not know about any system, but many systems have optimal parameters at which they are profitable in the selected area. Thus, there are two problems to solve: a minimum but necessary piece of history on which we test or for some indications to determine that now the graph will resemble 1896 and there we have chosen the optimal parameters, and the second problem is an algorithm for choosing the optimal parameters in which the system will be profitable .

ivandurak >> :

I do not know about any system, but many systems have optimal parameters in which they are profitable.

I do not know about any, but many systems have optimal parameters at which they are profitable in the selected area. Thus, there are two problems to solve, a minimum but necessary piece of history on which we test or for some indications to determine that now the graph will resemble 1896 and there we have the optimal parameters already selected, and the second problem algorithm for selecting the optimal parameters in which the system will be profitable .

This is just one of possible definitions of the term "optimization".

Apparently it's not even 90% possible to guess!

New account, with stops:

Login : 923715

Investor : 6lkqyon

So far, not bad, no looses yet.

Files:

Profit about 100 pips (new) and loss 200 ?

Did I get it right?

Lesta >> :

Profit about 100 pips (new) and loss 200 ?

>> is that correct?

Stop and profit margins may vary slightly

sanctus писал(а) >>

A new account, with stops:

Stops are always more interesting. Targets are close of course, actually on the verge of pips.

On the real account at least 1-2 pips should be mentally deducted from the MOG.

So far it is good.

goldtrader >> :

Targets are close of course, actually on the verge of pips.

In real life at least 1-2 pips should be mentally deducted from the MOJ.

It depends on where you open the real. There are places where you won't have to deduct.

Read the thread. I have a counter question, or rather a hunch. Do you not use Safon's method of extra measurement in your work?
Reason: