[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 10

fortrader.ru >> :
I will write an advisor for free but one at a time, write to who needs http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

HELP ME enter this indicator...... I need what it shows...... to show M1naM5 M5na15 M15naM30 M30naH1.........

somebody help me!?!?

Files:

Good hour, everyone!

Ready to help with writing EAs, scripts and indicators. Apply.

Asya 391934789

Skype anton_yud

Email antpoly@mail.ru

casperskii писал(а) >>

HELP ME enter this indicator...... I need what it shows...... to show M1naM5 M5naM15 M15naM30 M30naH1.........

help someone!?!?

Here you go. There where PERIOD insert the period in minutes, which you need, remade quickly, especially without delving into anything, so there may be bugs, sorry for them, if very big bugs will be, then I will try not to hurry and accurately do everything.

Files:
333.mq4  6 kb

casperskii писал(а) >>

HELP ME enter this indicator...... I need what it shows...... to show M1naM5 M5na15 M15naM30 M30naH1.........

help someone!?!?

Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell - you can not run two indicators (like these) on one chart, they have the same object names, and you, as far as I understand, need to assess them comprehensively, so you need to replace everything in quotes, for example, by putting just a number, like this: ----->

ObjectCreate("TL1",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); to this----->ObjectCreate("TL2",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); and so everything there.

vtoroe_dyxanie писал(а) >>

Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell - you can't run two indicators (like these) on one chart, they have the same object names, and you need a complex estimation, so change everything in quotes, for example, by putting just a number, for example like this: ----->

ObjectCreate("TL1",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); to this----->ObjectCreate("TL2",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); and so everything there.

thank you!!!!

vtoroe_dyxanie писал(а) >>

Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell - you can't run two indicators (like these) on one chart, they have the same object names, and you need a complex estimation, so change everything in quotes, for example, by putting just a number, for example like this: ----->

ObjectCreate("TL1",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); on this----->ObjectCreate("TL2",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); and so everything there.

write more.... please if you don't mind......

Greetings!!!

Help me get my EA up to speed.

Files:

casperskii писал(а) >>

write to me for more details.... please if you don't mind......

This indicator doesn't use buffer to output graphical information. It uses ObjectCreate to create an object - in your case it's "Trendline. They have a name (you always write it in quotes); open the file in the compiler and look at the line ObjectCreate("TL1",OBJ_TREND,0,T2,PP+Step*AB,T1,PP); Green is the name of the object. You cannot run the second indicator while you run the first one, because their names will be the same (I think so, I'm not confused - I'm a beginner :( ), so you need to change the names of objects in the second indicator. I did, in the trailer.

Files:
333_2_.mq4  6 kb

belck писал(а) >>

Greetings!!!

Help me bring the EA to my senses.

I really wanted to help, but I do not understand what the point is, IMHO my nubiska: You should explain without this that you need, because it is absolutely unclear what you want O_o. And it would be easier if you would put the file (since you're going to comment on it) not in txt, but in mql4, it takes a lot of time to arrange everything.

//Пока я распишу работу советника в одном напровлении. Назовем его openBUY 
//Запускается советник и он открывает ордера первого блока. 
//Пример ордеров для openBUY (тоесть ни чего особого тут нет, это для каждого 
//блока одинакого. то есть отложенных ордеров не будет, это что бы облегчить я 
//прелагаю данный вариант. Для openSELL, местами меняется только OP_SELL и OP_BUY): 
ticket[1]=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, Lots_1,Bid, slip,Bid+ SL,Bid- TP,0, Magic); //BUY active 1 
ticket[2]=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lots_active,Ask, slip,0,0,0,0,NULL, Magic); 

//если кол во закрытых по тейку ордеров превысило допустимое 
for( i=OrdersTotal()+1; i>=0; i--){ 
if(OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)){ if(OrderType()<2){ 
OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),3);
//закрываем все ранее открытые ордера

//О_о 
Check out Igor Kim's thread, it has all the features you need.

Hello.

I just started to learn MQL, I am trying to write an EA...

I am trying to write an EA based on the sidus v.2 indicator, I want it to open a position in the direction I have specified by the EA, only when a new bar is born, i.e. on the first tick it should check if there is a signal on the previous bar, and what kind of signal. Attach indicator file.

I have no luck in reading this signal((.

Help, or at least tell me how to do it ...

Files:
sidus_v.2.mq4  5 kb
Reason: