[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 4

You can. In the indicator, when installing it on the chart, it is sufficient to add additional levels in the PROPERTIES tab of the LEVELS tab. For example, 100 and -100.

Hello

Where can I find the source code for a freeRSI indicator or can someone write one?

Files:
freersi_1.zip  3 kb

gince писал (а) >>

Hello

Where to find the source code of a freeRSI indicator or can someone write one?

I'm a little confused. why write one? if it's already in the attached archive...

Shu писал (а) >>

I'm a little confused. why write it? if it's already in the attached archive...

I need mq4

Thank you for your reply. And if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me: does it even make sense to try this? The thing is that I thought it would be possible to find a leading signal and I even wanted to ask you to write such an EA (combination of slow muving without a shift and fast with a shift up or down and or back, but crossing not the muvings themselves but their shifts or more precisely crossing for example slow muvving with a shift down but with a shift up to cross with a shift up. In general, there could be many variations). But after trying what you wrote on the chart, I strongly doubted. Most likely, someone has already done it. Maybe there are some studies on this subject? Maybe there are even ready-made Expert Advisors and one can look at the results? I just thought maybe is not a bad idea and I may not be able to improve it, it would be a pity if it gets lost.

Sincerely, Azer.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Aren't rid and rider the same author? You don't want to refer to the second one.

No. Me and rider are "different people"...

azik1111 писал (а) >>

But after trying what you have written for me on the graph, I became very hesitant. Most likely someone has already done it. I just thought, maybe is not a bad idea and I cannot improve it, it will be a pity if it disappears.

Sincerely, Azer.

I don't know. I haven't tried it. I don't write custom EAs. (I am not a professional programmer. I'm not the one who started this thread. I just answered a few questions here.

rid, thank you for answering. Well, let's hope that those who know will also reply.

azik1111 писал (а) >>

rid, thank you for answering. Well, let's hope there's someone else who knows.

>>Hi! Honestly, I have been asking for help in other forums and not getting it, so I had no hope to be heard here. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that there are still PEOPLE who help other people. Thank you.

I have another question for programmers. Help me make an EA open a position in the opposite direction with the same lot when closing a position. The original EA closes the position, and waits for a new signal to open (a new crossing with the moving average). Also need to add the ability to select the time of the EA ( from ... hour ... min to ... hour ... min), and a sound signal when the MA is crossed. I would be VERY grateful.
Files:
Reason: